article thumbnail

How AR, VR and AI are Transforming the Future of eLearning

Paradiso Solutions

Learners can utilize augmented reality (AR) to bring up interactive animations, movies, and simulations by simply scanning a page in a textbook. When taken as a whole, these technologies have broken down barriers to education and created a worldwide learning community, making it more inclusive and accessible.

article thumbnail

The personalisation puzzle

anewspring

Think of Arnold Schwarzenegger as a movie star reinventing himself to become governor of California. This can be done via a pull strategy; think of scanning QR codes at location or on equipment. Easy access to the most relevant learning and performance support materials on a specific location can be a powerful way to personalisation.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Tips to Help You Get Started

Rapid eLearning

When I first pick up a video camera, I don’t expect to create Hollywood movies. Learn more: If you’re an Articulate user, there are two good books and the user community with hundreds of tutorials and thousands of active members. E-Learning Heroes Community : tutorials, PowerPoint templates, and free downloads. But it’s a start.

article thumbnail

Learning System Awards #11 to #20 (2023)

eLearning 24-7

I bet that is the first time you have seen a mashup between music from Hair (great musical, bad movie) and a holiday tune. Let the sunshine in. Let the sunshine in. Oh, let it in, fa, la, la. It’s a perfect segue into the 2023, Learning System Awards. Why announce the winners in December for the following year?

article thumbnail

Top 100 Tools for Learning in 2013

OpenSesame

2013 is rapidly approaching and if you’re like the rest of the OpenSesame community, you’re busy evaluating your successes in 2012 and thinking about ways to be more effective in 2013. Online tools will help you find collaborators, stay organized, build community and get creative in the new year. You don’t have to go it alone.

article thumbnail

Everything to Know About eBook Library in 2023

Kitaboo

Low Maintenance Costs Have you ever wondered how many volumes are in the library at your school or local community center? A physical library is often made up of books and CDs, but you may now expand your resources to include other media types, such as animated visuals, webinars, movies, and music.

Library 52
article thumbnail

Artificial Intelligence for Course Creators with Stephanie Hudson from Bertha and The Sizzle

LifterLMS

But Bertha started from within the WordPress community. Another example I like is maybe even a more powerful one, is do you ever see that movie hidden Figures? And within the course of this, the time period represented in this movie, the company there, NASA got. You’re better off learning how to utilize this tool properly.