article thumbnail

Desire2Learn Mobile FLV - eLearning from Last Week

Tony Karrer

Top Posts The following are the top posts from featured sources based on social signals. May 7, 2009 Learning as a Network , May 7, 2009 Is there no room for Informal Learning? , Browse eLearning Content

article thumbnail

Interesting Information via eLearning Learning

Tony Karrer

We've implemented a few features in the eLearning Learning Community. Below are some of the bloggers who are participating in the community and when you click on the link, it will show you the community page with them selected. Also interesting topics: Cognitive , Effectiveness , LCMS , Social Network , iPhone , Director.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. This is in reference the immense and rapidly expanding technology tools.

article thumbnail

Trending in Workplace Learning 2015….

Allison Rossett

Robert Mager and Peter Pipe, in the last century, and Marc Rosenberg and Steve Foreman, in this one, urge us to look at each request (better performance appraisals, safer equipment operation, introduction of a new software package) in order to c ustomize systems based on data. Socialized. I couldn’t do what I do without Twitter.

Trends 100
article thumbnail

We should not equate online learning with asynchronous learning

CLO Magazine

Even though you may be in different cities, you are not alone — you are part of a student community of learners who provide different perspectives. Rather than reading and watching videos alone, you are with others and often are interacting with them as you comment on the material.

article thumbnail

6 Ways to Add Sizzle to Your Classroom

Learning Rebels

Classrooms today are less about pipe-cleaners and candy (although I love both) and more about how to build an ongoing community of curious learners, keeping the brain engaged and helping people access knowledge when it’s important to do so. And there you have it – “6 Stupid Rules” and “6 Ways to Sizzle ”.

Classroom 100
article thumbnail

Most popular posts about Working Smarter for July 2012

Jay Cross

Communities of practice enable the integration of work and learning. COMMUNITIES OF PRACTICE. The role of the Enterprise Learning Community Manager #elcm . Contributors to the (social) design phase will be entitled to a discount on the workshop fee! Social learning MORE >> 87 Tweets. But Louis C.K.