Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove DevLearn Remove eBook
article thumbnail

7 Ways to Create Characters for Your Online Training Courses

Rapid eLearning

PowerPoint 2010+ has a remove background feature that works well in most cases. Community Blog Posts & Tutorials. October : Las Vegas (Devlearn). How to Make Community Part of Your Training. However, it’s not always easy to find people who are isolated. But that’s easy enough to do yourself. Weekly Updates.

article thumbnail

A Dozen Handpicked E-Learning Resources

Rapid eLearning

It’s hard to believe that we’re approaching the last quarter of 2010. From the Community. If you’re an Articulate user and want some free templates and resources, check out these following discussion threads from the community forums. The community discussion includes the download files. This year seems to have flown by.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Here’s a Free PowerPoint Template & Laptop Illustration

Rapid eLearning

I combined shapes in PowerPoint 2010 to cut a hole in the lid and make it transparent. Of course if you don’t want to build the laptop image yourself, feel free to download the PowerPoint file or the laptop images I created from the Elearning Heroes community: Original PowerPoint file : feel free to deconstruct and see how it was built.

article thumbnail

mLearning Feature Sets: Possibilities Wide & Deep

mLearning Trends

I thought it would be good to offer a series of new posts around some of the messaging we'll be sharing with the gathered mobile learning community at DevLearn 2010 in San Francisco, California which starts later this week. Social Networking.

article thumbnail

7 Secrets to Getting the Graphics You Need for Rapid E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Graphic design is about using screen elements to communicate meaning. The E-Learning Heroes community has a great exercise that walks you through getting the right look and feel for your elearning course. Most graphics editors (and PowerPoint 2010) offer simple filters that help you convert your image. Create Silhouettes.

article thumbnail

Why You Need PowerPoint 2010 for Rapid E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

I get a lot of questions about upgrading to PowerPoint 2010. PowerPoint 2010 has built on that success and added a lot of features that will make the production process that much more efficient. It’s become even more the case now that PowerPoint 2010 has some additional features. Well in PowerPoint 2010 you can!

article thumbnail

How to Create Videos in PowerPoint

Rapid eLearning

Before we get started, here’s a cool example from Duarte that Microsoft included in the PowerPoint 2010 template pack. The Duarte team created a great presentation that showed off what could be done with the new features back in PowerPoint 2010. October 23 (Las Vegas, NV): Articulate User Conference with Devlearn.