article thumbnail

DevLearn 2009: Building the Future of Learning by Bill Brandon

LearningGuild

Each year, DevLearn gets better, and this year was no exception. Over 1,300 people attended this premiere event in the e-Learning community of practice, and all went home tired, happy, and with expanded horizons and much larger professional networks. Read all about it here! Management Strategies Tools.

article thumbnail

Bloomfire announces FREE plan for 2.0 by Learning Solutions Staff

LearningGuild

Bloomfire is launching the 2.0 version of their social learning community platform on November 22, but at DevLearn they are offering attendees a special opportunity to start a Bloomfire for free before the launch. Tags: Learning 2.0 Social Media.

Free 49
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

LearnTrends - Google Wave - DevLearn - Best of eLearning Learning

eLearning Learning Posts

Open source e-learning development 11: Moodle - The E-Learning Curve , November 9, 2009. eLearning report: Review of Learning 2.0 The Big Question: How do I communicate the value of social media as a learning tool to my organisation? What I learn from #lrnchat - Bozarthzone , November 1, 2009.

article thumbnail

DevLearn 2008 - Day 1 Recap

eLearning Weekly

Day 1 of DevLearn 2008 kicked off today with a great keynote from Tim O’Reilly ( @TimOReilly ), where he walked us through the Web 2.0 movement and how it has impacted learning and training. The system also allows people to choose their preferred modality for receiving communications (ex. We are always learning.

article thumbnail

Andy McAfee

Jay Cross's Informal Learning

Andy’s Enterprise 2.0 It could be titled Learning 2.0. Andy and me at DevLearn this year. intelligence community. is a great book, but at least half its message is carried in the video. Pay attention. Get people to “narrate their work.&# It worked for the U.S.

article thumbnail

63 Great eLearning Posts and Hottest Topics for November 2010

eLearning Learning Posts

And interestingly several of the posts are around John Seely Brown’s keynote at DevLearn. DL10 Building High Impact Learning Communities - In the Middle of the Curve , November 2, 2010Presenters: Josh Little and Nemo Chu Bloomfire - Goal: How to become an internal marketer to your learners. DevLearn (74). Enterprise 2.0

article thumbnail

eLearning Conferences

Tony Karrer

cfm January 28, 2009 eMarketing Techniques Conference, Austin Community College, Austin, Texas, USA. www.asmiweb.com/HigherEd/ January 28-29, 2009 Distance Learning as an e-Infrastructures Application : Innovation and Future Trends, New Delhi, India. link] conahec/Conferences/index.jsp April 23-24, 2009 e-Learning 2.0