Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Free Remove Templates
article thumbnail

Developer Marketer Job Description Template: Skills, Knowledge, and Expertise

Appsembler

If you’re still unsure about the importance of developer marketing, consider this: Atlassian sold $320 million of software in 2015 using a product-led, developer-first sales model (as opposed to the high-touch, high-cost traditional sales model). With this in mind, we’ve created a template for a developer marketing job description.

article thumbnail

100 free eLearning templates and images + 2015 updates

eLearningArt

Mostly, I’m excited about the birth of my son, Rowan Hardin Jones, on Dec 1, 2015. 100+ free eLearning images & templates. Let’s get to the free stuff first. Because who doesn’t love free? I’m happy to announce that we upgraded our image and template giveaway. New website and other platform changes.

Images 40
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 free eLearning software

Ed App

It is relatively new as it has only been around since 2015. Another free eLearning software package is isEazy. It offers many interactive components including quizzes, templates, gamification, and videos. Some more free eLearning software is Lectora. EdApp is a full-featured LMS that is free to use. 5) Lectora.

article thumbnail

Free PowerPoint Template: Conversation Interaction

Rapid eLearning

Here’s a free PowerPoint template I built for a recent workshop. This free template could be used as a way to share manager/employee information or perhaps as an FAQ interaction. In either case it’s free for you to use as you wish. In either case it’s free for you to use as you wish.

article thumbnail

Free PowerPoint Template: Circle Lift

Rapid eLearning

Here’s another free PowerPoint template that you’re free to use in your online training courses. The free template is structure to slide up and down as you navigate. See the Free PowerPoint Template in Action. Below is an example of the free PowerPoint template without any content in it.

article thumbnail

Over 30 Free PowerPoint & E-Learning Templates

Rapid eLearning

To help you out, I compiled an assortment of free templates that you may have missed the past few weeks. There are 16 free PowerPoint templates and 15 free Storyline templates. And if you’re on that side of the planet where summer’s long gone, you can still take advantage of the free templates.

article thumbnail

Free E-Learning & PowerPoint Template

Rapid eLearning

Many of you requested a template based on the example so here it is. Working with Templates. One of the challenges when using a pre-defined template is that it tends to look good with real content. One of the challenges when using a pre-defined template is that it tends to look good with real content.