Remove Coaching Remove Community Remove PENS Remove Write Blog
article thumbnail

Sell More Courses Using Copywriting with AI and Emotional Intelligence with Nick Usborne

LifterLMS

Create courses, coaching programs, online schools, and more with LifterLMS. And when he goes deep on things like AI and writing, I pay attention. We’ve all heard a lot about artificial intelligence, which we’re going to talk about and how to use that in our writing, but before we go there. Who is my audience?

Course 87
article thumbnail

Pick of the Month: July 2012

Jane Hart

July was chock full of great articles and blog posts so here are just some of the articles that I bookmarked – together with a snippet from each which showed you why they caught my eye. But in real courses the students and teachers come together and create an immediate and vital community of learning. asks the police officer.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Create Profitable Online Courses and Membership Sites Even After Failures Along the Way with Pete McPherson from Do You Even Blog

LifterLMS

Learn how to create profitable online courses and membership sites even after failures along the way with Pete McPherson from Do You Even Blog in this episode of the LMScast podcast hosted by Chris Badgett from LifterLMS. I’m joined by a special guest, Pete McPherson, from Do You Even Blog. Enjoy the show. Thanks for having me.

Site 98
article thumbnail

How to Find a Profitable Course Topic

learnWorlds

Perhaps this is your true calling and the area where you can succeed and give back to the community. One of these could become your online course idea or even make you a dedicated coach. Also, it helps to take a pen and a paper and start writing all of this down. What’s in it for them and how can I help them get it?

Course 89
article thumbnail

SEO For Course Creators and Membership Site Owners with Lindsay Halsey of Pathfinder SEO

LifterLMS

It is a subscription-based service where an SEO coach helps you map your strategy out and connect with the tools you need to make it happen. The first solution is hiring an agency where they do most of the work for you, and the other is a DIY solution where you work to put together courses, blog posts, and other content marketing strategies.

Site 78
article thumbnail

How to Create an Online Course (in 2020)

learnWorlds

How to write a course? There is no one way to write a course. – Writing. Recent research findings support that success in a master class depends on several factors: The ability of the master to involve the audience, or adjust the coaching and feedback to the student. – Career Coaching. Types of Courses.

article thumbnail

MARGIE MEACHAM – CRYSTAL BALLING WITH LEARNNOVATORS

Learnnovators

She also facilitates ATD ACLP certification courses and writes one of the Top 100 blogs on neuroscience. You have been trying to help the community better understand ‘brain science’ and ways to bring that into learning design. Smarter online learning needs smart software, and everyone agrees that AI is smart."