article thumbnail

Why I’m a pen-and-paper girl

Good To Great

I’m slightly late to the party, so you may have already seen the debate prompted by Craig Taylor’s recent blog post ; if not, take a look. But each week, as well as doing my (necessarily handwritten) homework, I also write up my class notes in my ‘best’ A4 notebook. At work I’m the same.

PENS 71
article thumbnail

Using Social Networking in Education

LearnDash

who have internet access use social networking technologies for blogging, chatting, online communities and more. Online pen pal programs. Requiring students to write blog responses to course content. As such, it just makes sense for education programs to adopt them as well another tool for teaching.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

WordPress VS Wix VS Weebly: Which one is better?

The Be-all and End-all Guide to Creating a Supreme LearnDash LMS

Brimming with ideas, she took a pen and paper and started designing her home page. Features: The website builder should have all of the features you need for your website, such as blogging, e-commerce, and social media integration. It’s known for its flexibility, customization, and vast community of developers and users.

article thumbnail

The Advantages of eBook Conversion for Improving Readability and Reach in K12 Curriculum

Kitaboo

eBooks have received overwhelming acceptance, especially amongst the K12 community. Some ideas may be challenging to grasp, no matter how much writing is employed to convey them. To know more about how KITABOO can help you improve the readability and reach of your K12 curriculum, write to us at KITABOO@hurix.com.

eBook 52
article thumbnail

Daily Bookmarks 09/29/2008

Experiencing eLearning

tags: literacy , writing , technology. Annoyingly, just as complaints about literacy multiply, along comes a technology that has promoted a renaissance in reading and writing, yet it is treated with contempt by the ‘pen and paper’ brigade. Haven’t you see MySpace, facebook and blogs. Posted in

article thumbnail

10 Best Publishing Platforms for Authors

Kitaboo

It is indeed finishing writing a book. Kobo Writing Life One of the best online platforms to get your book on is Kobo Writing Life. Kobo Writing Life allows you to publish simultaneously on platforms besides its own, allowing you to reap multiple benefits for your book. The best feeling for a writer, you ask? But hold on!

article thumbnail

A Learning Professional’s Guide to Creativity: 10 Methods for Sparking Great Ideas

Maestro

In her article “ 10 Rules for Play ” for the Figma blog, she encourages somewhat unorthodox activities—like sitting in a waiting room, changing your tools, and initiating your own cluster—to get the creative juices flowing again. Take notes Not every idea will be a winner, but they’re still worth writing down. Let the idea bake.

Ideas 52