article thumbnail

Online Video: the Perfect Social Learning Tool? | Social Learning Blog

Dashe & Thomson

Social Learning Blog Training and Performance Improvement in the Real World Home About Bios Subscribe to RSS Online Video: the Perfect Social Learning Tool? Free online video is creating new global communities, granting their members both the means and the motivation to step up their skills and broaden their imaginations.

article thumbnail

What is social learning (and how to adopt it)

Docebo

Social learning can help today’s organizations keep up with the pace at which their business moves. More and more, organizations are turning to social learning to deliver exciting e- learning experiences to their customers, partners, and employees. What is social learning? Need proof?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Driving Engagement within Social Learning Communities

InSync Training

The moment you mention social learning, invariably the L&D community starts thinking of Enterprise Social Networks (ESNs). While an ESN may not be a necessary condition for social learning, it does provide a platform that adds a level of tangibility to social behaviours.

article thumbnail

Enterprise Community Management: “joining up” learning and working

Jane Hart

More and more organisations are beginning to adopt enterprise social networking technologies (like Yammer) more formally as business tools, so there is a growing need for a dedicated resource to manage and support this activity – not technically but in human terms. planning the new community’s strategic approach.

Community 210
article thumbnail

The role of the Enterprise Learning Community Manager #elcm

Jane Hart

In my recent webinar presentation for the LSG online conference, Using a collaboration platform for brilliant learning , rather than giving a PowerPoint presentation, I took the participants on a web tour of the Social Learning Centre.

article thumbnail

The Angry Birds Community: Social Learning Utopia?

Dashe & Thomson

I’m interested in something more than Angry Birds’ gaming dynamics, though; I’m interested in the Angry Birds community. That means more than 16,000 videos were contributed by members of the Angry Birds Community of Practice. Unfortunately, this sounds too good to be true, and it is. Probably not.

article thumbnail

From Instructional Design to Enterprise Community Facilitation

ID Reflections

The age of social learning is here. tools and technology, laden with social media tools and apps, fueled by the Pods and the Pads, social business burst upon the scene. I have seen how thoughtful use of social media can transform individual learning, help build one's PLN, and fuel one's passion.