article thumbnail

Top Ten Tools for Learning 2014

Experiencing eLearning

Diigo is my social bookmarking option. Diigo automatically generates my ID and e-Learning bookmarks posts. I appreciate the active community and constant improvements to the platform. Feedly is my RSS reader of choice since the demise of Google Reader. WordPress is my blog host. Course Design/Development.

Diigo 353
article thumbnail

Diigo’s New Release

Experiencing eLearning

Diigo recently released version 3 of their social bookmarking application. This is what I use to keep track of all my resources and what generates my Daily Bookmarks posts. The biggest change in this version is really the emphasis on the social part of social bookmarking.

Diigo 170
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 10 basic online tools every trainer and online facilitator should know

Joitske Hulsebosch eLearning

Diigo - or any other social bookmarker Diigo is very important to keep track off your online sources. An alternative to this bookmark tool is delicious. If you want to try screencasting, start with the free version of screencast-o-matic. Ning is more focused on social interaction, works well and is affordable.

article thumbnail

Social Learning and LMSs Marketplace

eLearning 24-7

When so many potential customers are seeing the advantages of open source, creating their own learning or VLE portals or seeing the value of various social media types and incorporating them into some type of social learning community, the “do nothing&# spin is well, a time warp into the past. Social bookmarking.

article thumbnail

Web 2.0 Applications in Learning

Tony Karrer

Question 1 - What are the most likely ways / places your organization might or does use Blogs, Wikis, Social Bookmarking, Social Networking or Collaboration Tools? DogEar – Social Bookmarking BluePages - employee-controlled profiles of 400,000 employees Daily online newsletter called w3. Choose the top 3-5.

Wiki 105
article thumbnail

Free Tools for Getting the Most out of this Blog

Rapid eLearning

For example, I use the social bookmarking tool, Diigo , quite a bit. At my last place, the internal network was so lame that I used Diigo to bookmark and manage all of my internal links. Currently, we use Diigo’s linkroll feature to track our community tutorials. And then there are some that are practical.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Generational Change in the U.S. Military (strategy+business)

Mark Oehlert

Forbid thebehavior and risk losing the real benefits of an online community? " **I should also say kudos to strategy+business for while they do require registration to read this full article online, the full PDF version is freely available with no registration. Clay Shirky My latest additions to del.icio.us