Remove Articulate Remove Community Remove Demo Remove File Size
article thumbnail

What is a Content Authoring Tool and How to Choose the Best One?

Paradiso

Read reviews, watch demos, and try out free trials to understand each tool’s features and functionality. Look for support and community Look for Content authoring tools that provide good customer support and have an active community of users. A supportive community can provide valuable advice, resources, and inspiration.

article thumbnail

5 Simple Ways to Get Started with E-Learning Development - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

For example, I get a lot of questions about the best way to get started with Articulate Presenter. Create a simple 10 slide PowerPoint file. One of the most popular threads in the Articulate Community Forum is one where people share their projects. Click here to view the demo. Become part of the user community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Create Animated GIFs for a Process Interaction

Rapid eLearning

Demo of the Animated Gifs in a Process Interaction. Here’s a demo I created using Rise and the Process Interaction. There are a few things you can do to decrease the file size of the animated.gifs: Scale the video down from it’s original resolution. In this case 1920 x 1080 will be sized down to 500 x 281.

article thumbnail

How to Make Animated Gifs from Video

Rapid eLearning

Just run the.EXE file. It’s a great product and I use it all the time for quick demos or some of the animations I use in the blog. Animated.gifs can become very large files. The more visual information on the screen, the larger the file size. October 10 & 11 (Durham, NC): Articulate Roadshow.

Video 83
article thumbnail

Here Are Some Free Animated Gifs

Rapid eLearning

Header graphics are mostly decorative so the trick is to get decent enough quality while keeping the file size down (which is a major challenge with animated.gifs). Here are a few demos to see what they look like as headers in Rise courses. Articulate Community Roadshow. Examples of Free Animated Gif Headers.

Free 56
article thumbnail

Three Time-Saving Rapid E-Learning Tips

Rapid eLearning

If not, check out some of the other free templates that are available in the Elearning Heroes community. In last week’s template, I purposely only included the final template and not the original source file. Here’s a quick demo that shows how. Create Smaller File Sizes. Click here to view the tutorial.

article thumbnail

Three Time-Saving Rapid E-Learning Tips

Rapid eLearning

If not, check out some of the other free templates that are available in the Elearning Heroes community. In last week’s template, I purposely only included the final template and not the original source file. Here’s a quick demo that shows how. Create Smaller File Sizes. Click here to view the tutorial.