article thumbnail

E-Learning 2.0 Research

Experiencing eLearning

These are my liveblogged notes from the eLearning Guild’s webinar on their e-Learning 2.0 1160 people completed the e-learning 2.0 Hard to learn: Probably not. What is e-learning 2.0? Asynchronous e-learning is high. Communities of practice and wikis are highest 2.0.

article thumbnail

Sighting Seeing Social Media at #ASTDL20

Learning Visions

Last week I had the pleasure of presenting a session at the ASTD Learning 2.0 It was a great conference for a number of reasons: Focused on ONE topic – social learning. I blogged a couple of the sessions: my notes from Tony Bingham’s keynote and Jim Storer on the Emerging Role of Community Managers ). Close to home.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top 100 eLearning Items

Tony Karrer

Using eLearning Learning , I thought it would be interesting to go look what it thinks are some of the top items of all time. Learning 2.0 - The Things How we read online. - Tools Collaborative Learning Using Web 2.0 Tools - A Summary PR 2.0: Tools Collaborative Learning Using Web 2.0

article thumbnail

A little more conversation

Learning with e's

This is Learning 2.0 , learning that involves self determined forms of education, the creation of new content, peer production of learning, and of course the widespread sharing of this back into the global community of learning. Posted by Steve Wheeler from Learning with e''s. Unported License.

article thumbnail

The architecture of learning

Learning with e's

was about pushed content, and a 'sticky internet' where users could change very little, the evolution of the web into Web 2.0 So how does Learning 2.0 In order to deconstruct Learning 2.0 - Stephen Downes was the first to coin the phrase eLearning 2.0 - we first need to decide what we mean by Learning 1.0.

Wiki 97
article thumbnail

Digital tribes

Learning with e's

Digital Tribes and the Social Web: How Web 2.0 will Transform Learning in Higher EducationThe Social Web is transforming the way students interact with others, and is challenging traditional pedagogies, values and practices. Facebook, Myspace) and video/photo sharing sites (e.g. smart mobs learning 2.0

Digital 75
article thumbnail

Free e-Learning books

eFront

> If you have read any of the following books I will highly appreciate if you share your opinion with the e-Learning community. => Dunlap Learning 2.0 for Associations by Jeff Cobb (Update 11/30/2010: suggested by Christopher Pappas ) “In Learning 2.0 Learning 2.0 for Associations!