The push toward content curation

Litmos

Another is to set up feeds that are triggered by particular topics of interest. He also touts mashups , where two things are juxtaposed creating new meanings. A second aspect is tagging the tools to be found and supporting federated search within the organization.

10 Patterns of Interaction: Implementing Social Learning Strategies in eLearning

eFront

Call a celebrity expert or a community expert to talk about pressing issues and have learners listen to the expert in a panel discussion. Tagging and keywording items, and even creating mashups, help promote natural patterns of interaction in an online learning environment.

10 Patterns of Interaction: Implementing Social Learning Strategies in eLearning

eFront

Call a celebrity expert or a community expert to talk about pressing issues and have learners listen to the expert in a panel discussion. Tagging and keywording items, and even creating mashups, help promote natural patterns of interaction in an online learning environment.

The survival of higher education (3): The Social Web

Learning with e's

These were mostly mature and part-time students who held substantive posts in training agencies, colleges and universities, and in community adult education centres, the military, National Health Service , the police force and the prison service.

Web 96

Up Pompey

Learning with e's

I will be hooking up with old pals Emma Duke-Williams (world famous in Portsmouth for her portrait of me as 'multi-me') and Manish Malik (with whom I have just written a paper on Cloud Learning Environments). When I was a lot younger I was a guitarist in a rock band.