article thumbnail

Welcome TechSmith's New Education Community Site

TechSmith Camtasia

Education Community Site. Screencast Tour of Community Site (also embedded in the first post on the Education Blog). Check out some of these ideas and examples (you can find more on the TechSmith Education Community site too!): Tags: EDU News TechSmith 44 157 38. Check out some useful links from the new site below!

TechSmith 104
article thumbnail

Weekly Bookmarks (1/23/11)

Experiencing eLearning

tags: e-learning adobe tutorials captivate. tags: research learning education k-12 evaluation. tags: research learning education k-12 evaluation. tags: e-learning opensource tools m-learning LMS screencast interactivity multimedia. Research: The Educational BS Repellent | Connected Principals. Class Size.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Camtasia Studio 7 - Sneak Peek, YouTube

TechSmith Camtasia

YouTube is the world's leading video community on the web. if you want your screencast in front of millions of people, YouTube is the place to be! It's even easier to share your screencasts with the world. It's even easier to share your screencasts with the world. Check out today's sneak peek screencast below.

YouTube 101
article thumbnail

A report from ScreencastCamp Germany

TechSmith Camtasia

Inspired by the ScreencastCamp held at TechSmith’s headquarters in Michigan each summer, Anton Bollen , TechSmith’s European Evangelist and author of the German TechSmith Blog , and Andreas Pilz , a Camtasia trainer and professional screencaster, organized TechSmith’s first international ScreencastCamp in Nürnberg, Germany. Background.

Report 69
article thumbnail

Video - Screencast - Webinar - Best of eLearning Learning

eLearning Learning Posts

How to Use This Free Screencasting Tool for E-Learning , August 25, 2009. Role of an online community manager , August 27, 2009. Screencast (9). How to Use This Free Screencasting Tool for E-Learning , August 25, 2009. Camtasia - Screencast - Best of eLearning Learning , August 24, 2009. Tags: Best.

article thumbnail

My first stab at a custom Articulate Community Player | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

I’m not new to Flash or HTML, but Dave’s article along with supporting Screenr screencasts inspired me to give it a try. Dave kick-started me with his article and then entertained a couple weeks worth of my questions Reply Trackbacks & Pingbacks Custom navigation - Articulate Community Forums Click here to cancel reply.

Player 49
article thumbnail

Where do you find legal music for your videos?

TechSmith Camtasia

For the December episode of The Forge ( add to calendar ), we want to share some of the screencasting community's favorite sites for inexpensive, legal music soundtracks. Fortunately, Tags: The Forge 595 596 332 573. You won't get the rights to "We Are the Champions" but you also won't wind up singing "I'm a loser, baby.".

Music 71