article thumbnail

What’s the best SCORM compliant LMS to choose in 2020?

Elucidat

You’re ready to get your elearning out to learners. It’s a set of standards that set out how an elearning course must be built in order to be considered ‘SCORM compliant.’ It’s a set of standards that set out how an elearning course must be built in order to be considered ‘SCORM compliant.’ But which LMS is best?

SCORM 52
article thumbnail

Going to LTUK2022? My Guide on Which vendors to check out

eLearning 24-7

It’s May 2022, which means the kickoff for the L&D and Training community to attend the biggest trade shows/expos in the industry. Over two dozen authoring tools and over 300 e-learning solutions – for the corporate side of the house. SumTotal – you buy every mod – HCM. Over 100 course publishers.

vendor 102
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

2017 Talented Learning LMS Awards: Best of the Best

Talented Learning

As 2017 draws to a close, the learning community is buzzing with chatter. Organizations are discovering that education is a strategic tool that can attract prospects, convert them to customers, onboard them, and help them succeed – all in a way that is highly personalized and measurable. SumTotal Systems. Blue Sky eLearn.

article thumbnail

Do You WANT an LMS? Does a Learner WANT an LMS?

Tony Karrer

I should be working on content for my presentations at DevLearn in October that look at what's next in eLearning. (As However, the "what's next" question has become more challenging recently as we've seen the rapid growth of simple and easy to deploy tools displacing more complex systems.

LMS 103
article thumbnail

eLearning User Groups

eLearning Weekly

Ideas for connecting with eLearning peers. Adobe has an active user group community, with over 700 groups that meet regularly to discuss products such as Captivate, Dreamweaver, Flash, and much more. Separate from the Adobe Groups is a user community for Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro. Many of the “social learning&# tools (ex.

Metrics 34
article thumbnail

Upcoming events

Janet Clarey

I’ll be presenting a Free Webinar, Powered by SumTotal, on the topic of: How Small and Medium Business Can Leverage Social Media Tools to Improve Workplace Learning. Registration. 1 April 2008, 1:00 PM (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). REGISTRATION DETAILS AVAILABLE SOON. Summit 2009. Registration.

article thumbnail

Hot List - April 1, 2009 to April 11, 2009

Tony Karrer

Luckily, I have a short cut to seeing the stuff that is generating interest across most of the top eLearning bloggers. So, here's the hot list for April 1 - April 11 via eLearning Learning. Top 100 eLearning Items - eLearning Technology , April 7, 2009 Interesting that my own post got the top spot.