Remove Beginner Remove Community Remove Images Remove Templates
article thumbnail

How to Promote Your First Online Course

LearnDash

Include high-quality images and videos to break up copy, show mockups of lesson plans or the main page, and introduce yourself. You’ll have access to a vast library of templates to create a professional landing page even if you’re not familiar with design. Build a community through posts, polls, shorts, and stories. Cross-share.

Course 259
article thumbnail

What is better WordPress or Wix or Squarespace?

The Be-all and End-all Guide to Creating a Supreme LearnDash LMS

Features of WordPress:- User-friendliness: WordPress offers a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to create and manage a website, even for beginners. It offers built-in functionalities for blogging, e-commerce, online communities, and more. Let’s delve into the key features of WordPress and explore its capabilities.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

WordPress VS Wix VS Weebly: Which one is better?

The Be-all and End-all Guide to Creating a Supreme LearnDash LMS

Look for a wide range of templates and themes, as well as the ability to add your own CSS and JavaScript code. Look for a website builder that offers features such as meta descriptions, image alt tags, and custom sitemaps. Look for a website builder that offers responsive templates and themes.

article thumbnail

Top 5 e-Learning books for beginners

eFront

The most of them are for professionals with experience in the e-Learning field but some of them are for beginners. The following list contains my Top 5 e-Learning books for beginners. The truth is that there are a lot of books for e-Learning professionals. > I would very much appreciate if you share your TOP e-Learning book(s)!

Beginner 109
article thumbnail

Build Effective Online Training by Starting with an Activity

Rapid eLearning

If you want to create an adaptive process, you can use the activity as a way to filter beginners from tenured learners. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images. Want to learn more?

article thumbnail

Free Storyboard Templates for e-Learning

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 12/12/2010 Free Storyboard Templates for e-Learning What I really like about the e-Learning community is that the most e-Learning professionals have a great passion of sharing their knowledge.

article thumbnail

3 Super Easy Ways to Build E-Learning Templates

Rapid eLearning

In today’s post I’ll show three easy ways to create templates for your elearning courses. 30 Second E-Learning Templates. I’ve featured this technique before in the post on How to Build a Template in 30 Seconds. Essentially, you want to find a viable sliver from an image or screen grab. Add your content.