Remove Communities of Practice Remove Community Remove Enterprise 2.0 Remove Webinar
article thumbnail

Exploring Social Learning and Smarter Working (eLearning Guild Webinar) #inttime

Learning Visions

These are my live blogged notes from today’s eLearning Guild Webinars with members of the Internet Time Alliance (ITA): Harold Jarche, Charles Jennings, Clark Quinn, Jane Hart, Jay Cross Exploring Social Learning and Smarter Working The questions for the session were sourced from the crowd. Enterprise 2.0 Clark says yes.

article thumbnail

27 Books for L&D Folks.

ID Reflections

6 Knowledge Management Cultivating Communities of Practice Etienne Wegner, et al. 10 Design/Communication/Business/Presentation The Back of the Napkin Dan Roam. 11 Communication/Presentation/Business Made to Stick Dan and Chip Heath. 12 Change management/Communication/Self management/Innovation Switch Dan and Chip Heath.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Most popular posts about Working Smarter for July 2012

Jay Cross

Communities of practice enable the integration of work and learning. COMMUNITIES OF PRACTICE. The role of the Enterprise Learning Community Manager #elcm . Becoming a Jedi Master – The Secret Art of Cultivating Online Communities #sbf12 #cmgr LUIS SUAREZ | TUESDAY, JULY 17, 2012. But Louis C.K.

article thumbnail

Hot Topics in eLearning for 2009

eLearning Learning Posts

But it certainly has been useful: Twitter Conference Ideas and Twitter and Webinars. Social media, social networks, communities for learning both formal and informal is bigger than I think we can even imagine at this point. Hot Topic #8 – Webinars and Virtual Classrooms. Twitter and Webinars , May 14, 2009. Search (854).

article thumbnail

Top 68 eLearning Posts from April - Hot Topics iPad Google Buzz

eLearning Learning Posts

The Org Structure of Enterprise 2.0 - trainingwreck , April 18, 2010 I’m lucky to be a member of the 2.0 As a member, I have access to a plethora of sharing, information and intellect as it relates to how individuals are driving Enterprise 2.0 More Random Web 2.0 Enterprise 2.0 - do the tools really matter?

article thumbnail

Top 75 eLearning Posts - May 2010

eLearning Learning Posts

The Holy Trinity: Leadership Framework, Learning 2.0 & Enterprise 2.0 - trainingwreck , May 8, 2010 I find myself in the center of an intellectual tempest. Judging from the many responses, re-blogs and re-tweets we received, this topic struck a vibe in the e-Learning community. Rule 1: Don’t Create the Course.

article thumbnail

Notes from DevLearn and the Adobe Learning Summit

Steve Howard

This presentation was his opportunity to introduce the tool to the eLearning developer community, explain his reasons for creating it, and to get feedback on his direction. Q “what’s the bottom-line most effective way to utilise 2.0 Andrew MacAfee talked around the content of his book, Enterprise 2.0.