Remove ASTD Remove Community Remove Conference Remove Hosting
article thumbnail

eLearning Conferences 2011

Tony Karrer

Clayton Wright has done his amazing list of conferences again this year and has asked me to post again. Past years eLearning Conferences 2010 , eLearning Conferences 2009. Please note that events, dates, titles, and locations may change; thus, CHECK the specific conference website.

article thumbnail

Thursday’s Trending e-Learning Topic: Conferences

Trivantis

Attending a professional conference offers numerous benefits to you. You can network with your peers, brush up on best practices and new trends, plus get inspiration from others in the community. This Thursday, we’ve pulled together all the resources you need to learn more about the biggest conferences in the e-Learning industry.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Learning Communities List

Tony Karrer

As we are wrapping up the week for Learn Trends , one of the questions we faced was what to do with the Ning community that sprung up to support the conference. I would highly encourage everyone who I connected with during the conference to connect to me on LinkedIn. But the issue of other learning communities was raised.

Community 105
article thumbnail

It’s (almost) out!

Clark Quinn

So, fourth, to practice what I’m preaching, there should be a community pushing this, creating the answers together. The community will need to be in place by the time the book is shipping. The question is where to host it. Practitioner friends and colleagues provided the five case studies I’ve the pleasure to host.

article thumbnail

ATD 2021

Mobile Coach

We’re excited to participate in the ATD 2021 International Conference and Exposition. This is the 6th year we’ve taken part in the conference and the first time it’s in our home state! We’re very excited to welcome our fellow conference attendees to Utah. Mobile Coach at ATD. About Mobile Coach.

article thumbnail

Lectora User Conference Showcase: Jeremy Boles

Trivantis

Community Forum. CourseMill LMS - Hosted. Community Forum. Lectora User Conference 2014. Your Annual e-Learning Conference. Lectora User Conference Showcase: Jeremy Boles. Currently, Jeremy is also an ASTD Certified Professional in Learning Performance (CPLP). Lectora Online - USA. ReviewLink.

Lectora 40
article thumbnail

A Year’s Worth of Free E-Learning Assets

Rapid eLearning

5 Time-saving Tips from the E-learning Community. Don’t forget to take advantage of all of the free downloads available in the elearning community and next time you’re stuck on a course, feel free to post a question. January 25-27: Las Vegas ( ASTD TechKnowledge 2012 ). Louis (ASTD). April 10 : Jacksonville, FL (ASTD).

Free 82