Remove Communities of Practice Remove Community Remove Resources Remove Social Learning
article thumbnail

Empowering future leaders through communities of practice

CLO Magazine

There’s an underutilized resource at your company that can supercharge your leadership development efforts: Communities of practice. Every successful community has emerging leaders at its core. When your sellers set up a chat to discuss tips on closing difficult sales, they have formed a community of practice.

article thumbnail

Key Social Learning Resources: Part 2

Jane Hart

During social learning month I am writing some weekly articles with some key resources about social learning. My first piece this week comes from Michael Rose, who has written an article called Social Learning for a Social Workplace. He first explains that “social learning&# is. &#.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Effective Community Management: Best Practices for Success

learnWorlds

Ever felt like online learning could use a bit more… magic? Well, this is where community management swoops in as the game-changer. It’s not just about courses and textbooks anymore-it’s about creating spaces where people can learn, connect, and be inspired. That’s a solid win for teamwork and collaboration!

article thumbnail

Maximizing Your Learning Experience with Social Learning Apps

Instancy

Introduction Social learning has become an increasingly important aspect of modern education. It provides opportunities for learners to connect and collaborate, share knowledge, and learn from each other. In this digital age, many social learning apps are available to help learners maximize their learning experience.

article thumbnail

Key social learning resources: Part 4

Jane Hart

This is the fourth and final instalment of my weekly articles curating key social learning resources for TrainingZone’s social learning month. “In an organisation, I feel that this process of seeking out and sharing meaning is a responsibility of enlightened social citizenship.” ” [link].

article thumbnail

Enterprise Community Management: “joining up” learning and working

Jane Hart

More and more organisations are beginning to adopt enterprise social networking technologies (like Yammer) more formally as business tools, so there is a growing need for a dedicated resource to manage and support this activity – not technically but in human terms. planning the new community’s strategic approach.

Community 210
article thumbnail

Setting the tone for your online learning community

Logicearth

In a recent article for this very blog, I wrote about the importance of cohort-based learning as a way to motivate and empower learners. Cohort-based learning programs usually combine instructor-led live sessions and learning resources, with a significant focus on social learning.