article thumbnail

How to choose an external e-learning vendor ?

Ideaon

Interaction with a prospective vendor can show and shed more light than reading up about them or viewing their work online. What skills does the e-learning vendor offer? Are the skills that the vendor brings, something that is complementary to your team? Is e-Learning their major line of business?

article thumbnail

A Look Back at E-Learning in 2012

eLearning 24-7

Mobile Learning. LMSs – Finally vendors took notice. Sadly though many still are in the dark on true mobile learning – i.e. not accessing their platform via a mobile web browser. Authoring Tools – With only a small sample of vendors that are SaaS based, pickings are slim. Increase in number of vendors.

vendor 85
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

September E-Learning Trends

eLearning 24-7

No surprise that some vendors are also waiting to see what happens. M-Learning with a native app – slowly trucking along, but I am hearing quite a few vendors who are either in development or getting going in 2014. Learning communities tied to groups, courses, et al. Again, it is hot, hot, hot.

Trends 77
article thumbnail

The 5 Myths of Rapid E-Learning Revisited

Rapid eLearning

As soon as I asked that question, I heard all of the bellyaching from our Flash developers and most of the custom e-learning vendors we hired. They felt threatened and raised all sorts of concerns about the future of the industry and the fate of e-learning. Help your subject matter experts build better e-learning.

article thumbnail

#ASTDTK14 Review

eLearning 24-7

ASTDTK14 zoomed into Vegas last week with about 60 vendors (est.) On the expo side, and I know ASTD Events are going to disagree with me (err, they already have via Linkedin), I wasn’t overly impressed on the number of vendors’ booths. Conferencing vendors – Were there any? Wi-Fi for booth vendors was horrible.

ADL 66
article thumbnail

A Simple Way to Get the Most Out of Your E-Learning Tools

Rapid eLearning

E-Learning Tools from a Different Perspective. Here’s the deal, e-learning vendors make products and those products have a purpose. There are all sorts of great examples in the community , in the weekly round-ups , and in the challenge activities. Find ideas outside of e-learning.

article thumbnail

Mike Rustici – Crystal Balling with Learnnovators

Learnnovators

Rustici Software wrote the first draft of the Tin Can API before handing it off to the community for industry-wide collaboration. Learnnovators: In this age where most learning happens ‘informally’ (through on-the-job-learning and peer-learning), how well do you think the early adopters of Experience API support informal learning?

ADL 100