article thumbnail

Social Media for eLearning Professional Development (Part 1)

eLearning Brothers

You can contact her via LinkedIn or Twitter. The first platform we’re going to explore is Twitter. The discussions and resources on Twitter provide the eLearning community with information, connections, and inspiration. The eLearning community on Twitter is an active one. Looking for help with Lectora?

article thumbnail

Articulate vs. Lectora | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

The fun part of my job is having a plethora of tools in my ‘elearning development’ toolbox: Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate, Visio, Lectora, and now Articulate. Over the past couple years using Lectora Enterprise Edition I developed templates that would ease the elearning development process for instructional designers.

Lectora 49
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Lectora Resource Roundup

Integrated Learnings

We use Lectora a good bit for eLearning development. If you're working with Lectora and need some assistance, here’s a list of helpful resources available online. Lectora University : Trivantis’s own collection of helpful resources including recordings of all past “Inspiration Wednesdays” webinars and downloadable course examples.

Lectora 112
article thumbnail

Lectora Development Best Practices Part 1 – Optimizing Preferences

Integrated Learnings

After using Lectora for almost five years, I’ve learned so much both from the helpful community of Lectora users and on my own. This series of posts is intended to show how to use Lectora in ways that avoid problems, reduce development time, and make using Lectora easier overall. By Joseph Suarez. Use Hotkeys.

Lectora 148
article thumbnail

Twitter Digest for 2011-05-11

Jane Hart

Roles in communities of practice [link] <a very useful post for those interested in CoPs #. RT @ barrysampson : # Lectora are about to announce Snap! Powered by Twitter Tools. Turn Your Evernote Notes into Study Guides & Flashcards with StudyBlue by @ audreywatters [link] via @ RWW #. The C4LPT Daily is out!

Twitter 113
article thumbnail

Creating an eLearning Portfolio Using Your Community Content

Trivantis

One of my favorite (and lesser-known) features on the Trivantis® Community is the ability to share Lectora® courses. As a diehard developer turned Community Manager, I still get the itch to play around in Lectora, so I love it when I have an excuse to create something new. Community Portfolio. Websites and Blogs.

article thumbnail

Downright Sneaky Lectora Tricks Part 3

Trivantis

So you’ve made devMode in Lectora® and you have a button to turn it on and off, but it doesn’t DO anything… yet. Download the Lectora and Lectora Online files for this course in the Trivantis® Community. He has been developing online courses for over 10 years and is a member of the Lectora Advisory Board.

Lectora 40