article thumbnail

TCC08: Social Bookmarking to Support Professional Practice

Experiencing eLearning

Using a Social Bookmark Site to Assist in Diffusion of Online Information to Support Professional Practices. Uses social bookmarking so can find what he needs. Tagging with social bookmarking can help peers & colleagues find information more easily. Social Bookmarking Sites. Professor #1.

article thumbnail

Diigo User Communities

Experiencing eLearning

I just realized that Diigo lets me see everyone who has bookmarked my site and what they saved. They call this the “User Community&# around a site; there’s also communities around tags. Here’s Site Community for my blog; you can enter your own URL there to see your user community.

Diigo 170
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Diigo’s New Release

Experiencing eLearning

Diigo recently released version 3 of their social bookmarking application. This is what I use to keep track of all my resources and what generates my Daily Bookmarks posts. The biggest change in this version is really the emphasis on the social part of social bookmarking.

Diigo 170
article thumbnail

Social Media Offerings which can b used in Social Learning

eLearning 24-7

Please be aware that this blog is not responsible for any communication/collaboration/image/video or any other item that is seen, read, viewed or heard or in any other manner, as a result of clicking on these links, which go to sites outside of this blog. Social Bookmarking – Delicious - spelled often as del.icio.us

article thumbnail

5 Simple Ways to Get Started with E-Learning Development - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

One of the most popular threads in the Articulate Community Forum is one where people share their projects. Become part of the user community. In addition to staying on top of the industry, tap into the community resources for the software you use. As I mentioned earlier, the Articulate Community Forums are very valuable.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Map of Online Communities (xkcd Rox!)

Mark Oehlert

e-Clippings (Learning As Art) Home Archives Subscribe About My Social Networks « "New JKO Portal to Offer Joint Online Training" (Defense Link News) | Main | The Digg Story and why it fascinates me. » May 02, 2007 Map of Online Communities (xkcd Rox!) Clay Shirky My latest additions to del.icio.us

article thumbnail

Egoboo integration

Jay Cross

Before social media got hot, you could use simple search engines to see what people were saying about you, for example: Google “Jay Cross&#. Technorati “Jay Cross&#. Communities and Network Connection. Del.icio.us /jaycross. This makes it tough to respond to questions and comments. Elearning Learning.