Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Consulting Remove Portfolio
article thumbnail

Top Ten Tools for Learning 2014

Experiencing eLearning

You can vote for your top tools until September 19, 2014. I appreciate the active community and constant improvements to the platform. My business website and portfolio were also built with WordPress. Although my primary freelance work is designing courses, I do some LMS consulting as well. Personal Learning.

Diigo 353
article thumbnail

SweetRush Announces New CEO Danielle Hart to Lead Next Era of Transformation and Impact

SweetRush

I am grateful every day to be in this field, and I have unending appreciation for my peers who are part of this community.” She later became the company’s first Solution Architect, establishing tools and processes to provide clients with expert and caring consultation.

Trust 92
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Top Six Things Organizations Must Do to Enable Emergent Learning

Learnnovators

MOOCs which straddle the line between social learning and e-learning with learner communities. This is leading to a shift in the role of the L&D department – from managers and disseminators of formally designed programs to facilitators and enablers of collaboration and communities. Shift from networks to communities.

Emergent 100
article thumbnail

All change

Technology Enhanced Learning Blog

After two years with friends and colleagues at Leicester, May 2014, I made another move, this time to Warwick Business School. So, now we’re up to date (including a renewed and reworked CMALT portfolio ). Now its the start of a new chapter for me and my family, moving onwards and upwards. And enthusiasm.

Change 60
article thumbnail

MICHAEL ALLEN – CRYSTAL BALLING WITH LEARNNOVATORS

Learnnovators

You have built a community engaged in constructive discussions around your product. How do you think your community is driving innovations in your products? How is the community and the industry looking at your call for leaving ADDIE behind? The eLearning Guild’s Guild Master Award (2014). Michael: Oh, goodness!

article thumbnail

The Journey of WordPress Rockstar EZ Smith

LifterLMS

Smith provides WordPress technical consultancy, offering solutions to small agency or B2B marketing teams to improve their business. EZ Smith discussed, he was first hesitant to sign up for Twitter and offer his knowledge because he didn’t feel prepared and thought that others in the community were more skilled.

article thumbnail

Salesforce Learning Solutions: AppExchange Buyer’s Guide

Talented Learning

Analysts at IDC estimate that the Salesforce economy — the platform and its community of customers and business partners — will directly create 3.3 In recent years, Salesforce has moved aggressively to lead by example in providing educational content and tools for business users, admins, developers and others in the community.