Remove Articulate Remove Community Remove DevLearn Remove Interactive
article thumbnail

3 Reasons You Should Attend the Articulate User Conference

Rapid eLearning

I’m really excited about the Articulate User Conference this year. It’s on October 25, 2022 and co-located with Devlearn. I’m also excited because there are a number of new speakers and people you’ll recognize from the community. Community is where it’s at. Articulate 360 Foundations.

article thumbnail

Here’s Why People Complain About E-Learning & How to Fix It

Rapid eLearning

They should be interactive and engaging, not just a glorified brochure. October 25 : Articulate User Conference. It’s not too late to sign up and you don’t need to attend the entire Devlearn event, if all you want to do is attend the Articulate User Conference. October 26-27 : Devlearn. Check out the DemoFest.

DevLearn 110
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

A Fun Time-Waster or Learning Experience?

Rapid eLearning

Playing with the site reminded me of a few core principles that are often neglected when building interactive e-learning; so here are a few brief thoughts. How to design good interactivity. I always see interactive e-learning as two considerations: touch the screen and apply the content. October 25 : Articulate User Conference.

article thumbnail

Are You Going to Lose Your E-Learning Job?

Rapid eLearning

All too often, I see courses that are nothing more than glorified and interactive PowerPoint slides. October 25 : Articulate User Conference. It’s not too late to sign up and you don’t need to attend the entire Devlearn event, if all you want to do is attend the Articulate User Conference. October 26-27 : Devlearn.

Job 92
article thumbnail

DevLearn, Reflected #dl10

Learning Visions

As always, the eLearning Guild puts on a great show and this year’s DevLearn in San Fran was no exception. His slides should be up soon on the DevLearn site. Heading home completely exhausted and in dire need of a foot rub – good signs of all the action there was. My voice is shot from that experience…that’s for sure.

DevLearn 187
article thumbnail

Another Free PowerPoint Template & Learning Interaction

Rapid eLearning

Here’s a template I created for a recent workshop on how to create an exploratory learning interaction. I used a flat UI design for the learning interaction. Since it uses a similar style to this previous template , the two learning interactions can be combined. Example of the Learning Interaction. Weekly Updates.

article thumbnail

7 Ideas to Help Make an Online Course Less Boring

Rapid eLearning

We have this shoplifting prevention document that we often use during our workshops on creating interactive e-learning. Ready for an interactive learning experience? Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro Events October 24 (Las Vegas): 2023 Articulate User Conference.