Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Site Remove Templates
article thumbnail

100 free eLearning templates and images + 2015 updates

eLearningArt

Mostly, I’m excited about the birth of my son, Rowan Hardin Jones, on Dec 1, 2015. 100+ free eLearning images & templates. I’m happy to announce that we upgraded our image and template giveaway. 84 new eLearning templates and a strategy that really works. My son, Rowan Hardin Jones, was born Dec 1, 2015.

Images 40
article thumbnail

Best E-Learning Posts of 2015

Rapid eLearning

2015 was another great year in an industry that’s still really hot. Before we review the best elearning posts for 2015, here are some important things related to this blog and the community. You can also download free assets from the community or other sites and learn to edit them in PowerPoint.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

3 Super Easy Ways to Build E-Learning Templates

Rapid eLearning

In today’s post I’ll show three easy ways to create templates for your elearning courses. 30 Second E-Learning Templates. I’ve featured this technique before in the post on How to Build a Template in 30 Seconds. And then stretch it to create your template. ” 10 Second E-Learning Templates.

article thumbnail

A Complete List of Free Stock Image Sites for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

The Internet is rife with free things, especially free stock image sites. However, there are usually three main issues with the free stock image sites: The free stock images aren’t really free. The free stock image sites are only there to point to for-pay stock image sites. Free Stock Images in the Community.

Stock 40
article thumbnail

10 free eLearning software

Ed App

It is relatively new as it has only been around since 2015. It offers many interactive components including quizzes, templates, gamification, and videos. It is the open-source platform that also runs courses in edX, the popular eLearning site for university courses. Another free eLearning software package is isEazy.

article thumbnail

Andrew Scivally – Crystal Balling with Learnnovators

Learnnovators

Founded in 2009, eLearning Brothers (eLB) based in the Salt Lake City area in Utah, USA,is a global provider of eLearning templates. Shawn started to build a site, eLearningTemplates.com, and put various flash games out there. Over time, it grew into the broadest and deepest eLearning Template Library on the planet.

article thumbnail

15 Best Online Course Themes For Your WordPress LMS

The Be-all and End-all Guide to Creating a Supreme LearnDash LMS

When you’re creating an e-Learning site (or any type of site), choosing the right online course theme becomes a very important part of the process. With the right theme, your site looks and feels professional and also trustworthy. If you want a free LMS for your e-Learning site, then LearnPress is the solution for you.

LMS 89