Remove Beginner Remove Community Remove Images Remove Stock
article thumbnail

183 Profitable Online Course Ideas with Examples

learnWorlds

Artificial Intelligence Course Ideas Generative AI (text, images, videos, audio etc.) ? Stock Market ? Amongst the rising trends in courses, though, SEO is becoming more popular (and challenging), online community management, and the most surprising (or not) a trend towards becoming a social media influencer. AI for Business ?

article thumbnail

Free Stock Photos Sites for e-Learning

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 10/24/2010 Free Stock Photos Sites for e-Learning As an e-Learning developer I had to invest a lot of time to find images for my e-Learning projects. Stock images are in the public domain.

Stock 111
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top 5 e-Learning books for beginners

eFront

The most of them are for professionals with experience in the e-Learning field but some of them are for beginners. The following list contains my Top 5 e-Learning books for beginners. The truth is that there are a lot of books for e-Learning professionals. > I would very much appreciate if you share your TOP e-Learning book(s)!

Beginner 109
article thumbnail

Build Effective Online Training by Starting with an Activity

Rapid eLearning

If you want to create an adaptive process, you can use the activity as a way to filter beginners from tenured learners. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images. Want to learn more?

article thumbnail

Beginners Guide To Tin Can API

ProProfs

A Contextual statement : [Samantha] [completed] [3D Matte painting for beginners] [in the context of cinematic background design] [under the instruction of Philip Ray]. It can also be used to plan for future training projects by taking a stock of what the learner already knows and mapping it against what he/she needs to know.

article thumbnail

How to Be a REAL E-Learning Hero

Rapid eLearning

If you’re a beginner or more advanced, doesn’t matter. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Get your free PowerPoint templates and free graphics & stock images. Click here to view the e-learning example. It’s all about you. How to be a REAL Hero. Want to learn more?

article thumbnail

Accessible Design: AIDC22 Recap

Scissortail's Learning Nest

Only about 10 percent of the disability community are advanced users. How Can I Write it for Images, Charts, and Graphs? Communities. Also see the “Communities” section for the XR in LXD group.). Sources for Diverse Images. Avoid using Shift+Enter to force headings onto a second line when working in Storyline.

Design 52