Remove Big Question Remove Community Remove Second Life Remove Tagging
article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

April's Big Question from Learning Circuits is "How to Keep up?" However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community.

article thumbnail

2009 Top Posts and Topics: Kapp Notes

Kapp Notes

The ASTD Big question this month is an annual question: What did you learn about learning in 2009? So one of the tasks I will do to answer this question is to see what posts were the Best of 2009 from several different sources. Alternatives to Second Life (continued, again). Diffusion of Innovations.

ASTD 100
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Map of Online Communities (xkcd Rox!)

Mark Oehlert

» May 02, 2007 Map of Online Communities (xkcd Rox!) Map of Online Communities from xkcd - which is a comic you should be reading - I am so busy right now on something but I saw this and just had to post! If you find something, just tag it with kurt+lewin to add it to the mix. I had a good chortle to myself.

article thumbnail

Collaboration - Storyboard - Enterprise 2.0 - eLearning Hot List

eLearning Learning Posts

Learning Circuits Big Question July 2009 - The E-Learning Curve , July 2, 2009. Big Question: What new skills and knowledge are required for learning professionals? Connecting ideas with communities , June 30, 2009. Welcome TechSmith’s New Education Community Site , June 25, 2009. Tags: Best.

article thumbnail

Training - Performance Support - Learning - Best of eLearning Learning

eLearning Learning Posts

From World of Warcraft to Second Life – Teaching Science with Immersion and Excursion - eLearning Acupuncture , July 16, 2009. The Disciplines of Modern Enterprise Learning - The ASTD BIG QUESTION for July’09 , July 15, 2009. Tags: Best. eLearning Learning Hot List. July 10, 2009 to July 17, 2009.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Mark is very late to the virtual worlds big news about SL and IBM.

Mark Oehlert

. | Main | "A Vision of Students Today" from the Creators of "The Machine is Us/ing Us" » October 19, 2007 Mark is very late to the virtual worlds big news about SL and IBM. Coverage from the Second Life Insider. It concerns me that a company whose ultimate interest is commercial could have a big say in these protocols.

article thumbnail

Webinar - Skills - Social Media - Best of eLearning Learning - July 2009

eLearning Learning Posts

New skills for learning professionals - Informal Learning , July 1, 2009 Jay Cross response to this month’s big question “In a Learning 2.0 From World of Warcraft to Second Life – Teaching Science with Immersion and Excursion - eLearning Acupuncture , July 16, 2009. Tags: Best. LMS Selection , July 24, 2009.