article thumbnail

18 Amazing Outline Templates to use in Course Design [3 Downloadables]

learnWorlds

Going through this post, you will find: Ready-made course templates. All of these fantastic handouts are free and downloadable, and you can instantly use them for your course creation. The 18 ready-made Course Outline Templates. What does a course template look like? The 18 Course Outline Templates. ini-courses.

Templates 105
article thumbnail

Branding Courses 101: How to Download Images from Your Company Website

Rapid eLearning

Download Images from the Website. Download Images via the Browser’s Site Inspection. Download Images by Extracting from Your Website. I like using the Image Extractor site because I can do a batch download of images which saves some time. Check out these articles and free resources in the community.

Website 96
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Effective Examples of Membership Sites

LearnDash

They can help you share your passion with a community, build passive income, and provide a hub for people with similar interests. If you’re looking for inspiration to see how that’s done, take a look at these 10 effective membership site examples: Better Sheets Komando Community Rassa Nepean Liquor Accord The Complete Boutique Brand.Me

Site 249
article thumbnail

How to Build an Online Community in 2024

learnWorlds

Online communities have become essential for course creators, e-commerce store owners, and businesses, seeking to establish meaningful connections with their audience and drive success. In this article, we explore the essential steps for building and nurturing an online community providing an easy 7-step process.

article thumbnail

A Super Simple Tip When Testing E-Learning Templates

Rapid eLearning

Articulate 360’s Content Library comes with thousands of e-learning templates. Each template is made up of theme fonts and theme colors. Our template developers have a simple technique to check the theme colors and make sure that they’re used throughout the various template slides. Save the theme colors.

Templates 105
article thumbnail

What Should a Membership Site Include? 12 Must-Haves for Your Site

LearnDash

But when it works, it will reward you with recurring income and a passionate community of members. The exact format and structure of these Q&A calls will vary based upon your membership community and the topics you cover. Don’t make the mistake of trying to make things up as you go. Now, let’s take a look.

Site 217
article thumbnail

Understanding E-Learning Templates

Rapid eLearning

Templates offer a lot of value and power in your e-learning course design. The main benefit of a template is saving time. But templates come with constraints and when attempting to customize them you may be robbed of the time saved. To keep things simple, I like to consider templates from two perspectives.