article thumbnail

Blog Roundup: Social Learning while Social Distancing

LearnDash

7 of our best blog posts on building community during quarantine. As we’re all social distancing right now, it may seem like an odd time to talk about social learning. How can anyone engage in social learning when we’re all staying home? 12 Characteristics of Social Learning. Are You Selling Courses or Community?

article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. This is in reference the immense and rapidly expanding technology tools.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Tips (and Inspiration!) to Simplify Your Life

OpenSesame

So, to get a more personal and realistic touch, we decided to ask around to find out what real people do in our community. I never let my iphone out of my site and thus am never without my calendar. This app combines my built in phone calendar with my Google calendar. Green is social, blue is work.

article thumbnail

Tips (and Inspiration!) to Simplify Your Life

OpenSesame

So, to get a more personal and realistic touch, we decided to ask around to find out what real people do in our community. I never let my iphone out of my site and thus am never without my calendar. This app combines my built in phone calendar with my Google calendar. Green is social, blue is work.

article thumbnail

Remote Collaboration

Tony Karrer

Other tools that fit into sharing content: Google Calendar - great calendar tool especially when collaborating on calendars. Those exact mechanisms should be extended out to the work team. Blogs are an excellent way to allow the work team to see stream of thought of team members. Xdrive : Online storage to share files.

article thumbnail

10 Best WordPress CRM Tools to Supercharge Your Online Business

The Be-all and End-all Guide to Creating a Supreme LearnDash LMS

Customer support: Salesforce CRM offers a variety of customer support features, including a knowledge base, community forums, and live chat support. Calendar integration: Freshsales integrates with popular calendar providers like Google Calendar and Outlook Calendar.

Zoho 52
article thumbnail

How to Build a Beautifully Designed Training Based Membership Website with WordPress with Melissa Love from the Marketing Fix

LifterLMS

I’ve met them, I went to meet them the last time they had a team meeting in Europe and they’re just a really great community. And, I’ve always kept in touch with them as a community. The Divi community is really amazing. I noticed … So, everything has come about just from demand from my community.

Website 97