Remove Communities of Practice Remove Community Remove Evalution Remove Magazine
article thumbnail

Detailing the Coherent Organization

Clark Quinn

I riffed on it for a Chief Learning Officer magazine, and my Internet Time Alliance colleagues have followed up. I had, as Harold’s original model provided the basis for, separate groups for Work Teams, Communities of Practice, and Social Networks. However, I want to take it further. Within each were separate elements.

article thumbnail

Contest - Win a Free Copy of Digital Habitats via LearnTrends 2009

Tony Karrer

Nancy has been my go to person for all things Communities and Networks and worked with me to create Communities and Networks Connection. So naturally when Nancy and John (with Etienne Wenger) put out the book Digital Habitats; Stewarding Technology for Communities I was very excited.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Learning & Development Conferences for 2020

Limestone Learning

For many L&D/T&D professionals, a conference is an opportunity to delve into a community of practice where you can see how other professionals are incorporating new innovations and tools into their work. Watch Training Magazine Network for the latest news and registration details. What could have used improvement?

article thumbnail

Why your Enterprise Social Network is your most valuable social learning platform

Jane Hart

This is the article I wrote for the January edition of Inside Learning Technologies magazine. It means that an individual’s personal activity stream will consist of all their subscribed activity streams – from all their formal learning initiatives as well as from their work teams and communities too.

article thumbnail

Top 100 eLearning Items

Tony Karrer

My Top 25 blogs for 2008 Blogging as Reflective Practice The Elearning Apprentice Part 2: A four-level framework for evaluating social network ROI. Using eLearning Learning , I thought it would be interesting to go look what it thinks are some of the top items of all time. Learning 2.0 - The Things How we read online. -

article thumbnail

Role of a Learning Consultant: Insightful discussion imported from LinkedIn

ID Reflections

select custom-built courseware, provide post-training support, measure learning effectiveness, create mentoring/coaching frameworks, create frameworks that enable community-driven learning, and create and sustain Communities of Practice. 4) Evaluate the plan. I'm not affiliated with the magazine, at all. (By

article thumbnail

The Importance of Learning Technologies

CLO Magazine

The vendor will also organize the data from online class evaluations. Last, the rise of social media for informal learning, particularly for communities of practice, is entirely technology driven. A number of companies provide these services. In the case of online learning technology is also required to create the learning.