article thumbnail

eLearning Conferences

Tony Karrer

Once again, Clayton Wright has been nice enough to compile an incredible list of conferences focused on use of technology in learning. Please note that events, dates, titles, and locations may change; thus, check the specific conference website. crw Another source of major eLearning conferences is: Tom King's eLearning Google Calendar.

article thumbnail

10 Knowledge Management Software

Ed App

Managing your organization’s data, projects, tasks, and content resources is now made easier through the use of web-based knowledge management software. Knowledge Management Software #1 – EdApp. Knowledge Management Software #2 – Nuclino. Knowledge Management Software #4 – Flowlu.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to make the most out of a conference

E-Learning Provocateur

When I was invited to kick off last week’s AITD National Conference by hosting a breakfast session about Personal Knowledge Management, the last thing I wanted to do was deliver a traditional presentation. This one seems too obvious to mention, but a 1 or 2 day conference can be mentally exhausting. Read the blurbs.

article thumbnail

From Learning Management to Personal Knowledge Management

Jane Hart

In the post-recession workplace, your company probably isn’t going to send you to a conference so you can learn that new skill that will make you an even more valuable employee … Your boss probably doesn’t have time to hold your hand as you figure out how to use a new tool that will make your team more efficient.

article thumbnail

eLearning Conferences 2011

Tony Karrer

Clayton Wright has done his amazing list of conferences again this year and has asked me to post again. Past years eLearning Conferences 2010 , eLearning Conferences 2009. Please note that events, dates, titles, and locations may change; thus, CHECK the specific conference website.

article thumbnail

LearnTrends 2009 – Free Online Conference

Tony Karrer

George Siemens , Jay Cross and Tony Karrer are pleased to announce our third annual free online conference: LearnTrends 2009 The Corporate Learning Trends and Innovations Conference November 17-19, 2009 | Online | Free The theme/focus this year is on Convergence in Workplace Learning. How does this impact our eLearning Strategy ?

article thumbnail

Learning Communities List

Tony Karrer

As we are wrapping up the week for Learn Trends , one of the questions we faced was what to do with the Ning community that sprung up to support the conference. I would highly encourage everyone who I connected with during the conference to connect to me on LinkedIn. But the issue of other learning communities was raised.

Community 105