article thumbnail

9 Developer Communities Every Technical Marketer Should Know

Appsembler

Building a strong developer community should form a major part of your technical and developer marketing strategy. Developers often choose products based on recommendations from their peers that they receive in communities. If you’re a developer-first company, you want to be a part of that community. Stack Overflow.

article thumbnail

8 Types of Online Communities: Examples & Tips on How to Build Yours

learnWorlds

The rise of online communities has transformed the way we connect, share, and engage with others. Online communities have become pivotal in fostering social interaction , offering support, facilitating professional networking, and enhancing learning opportunities. Online communities are popular.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Presentations on Scenario-Based Learning and More

Experiencing eLearning

While I often share those recordings on my blog as they happen, this is the first time I have compiled a complete list like this. I’m linking to blog posts about the presentations rather than directly to the recordings because I often include links to resources or further information in my posts. Blogging to Build Your Business.

article thumbnail

Adobe Captivate: It Takes a Community

The Logical Blog by IconLogic

Sure there's a  Captivate forum  (where you can search for and post questions on Captivate), there's a  Captivate Blog  (hosted by Adobe. and nothing gave developers a sense of being part of a community with like-minded eLearning warriors. sample projects that can be easily downloaded.

article thumbnail

Bit by the Instructional Design Bug: A Conversation with Connie Malamed

TalentLMS

And our work is incredibly varied—analyzing content, interviewing audience members, designing user interfaces, developing eLearning, writing video scripts, and more. Or you could be writing a video script and going to a shoot.” For example, education, psychology, writing, graphic design.

article thumbnail

DevLearn 2014 – It’s a Wrap (and it’s all about community): Featuring Meg Bertapelle

Learning Rebels

Last week #chat2LRN hosted a twitter chat based on the DevLearn/ Personal Learning Network experience. I would even make the argument that it’s more a Personal Learning Community than a network (which conjures up visions of a strange form of speed dating, strangers passing around business cards hoping for a connection).

DevLearn 214
article thumbnail

6 Tips to Help You Plan a Successful Online Course

LearnDash

As an example, if you were teaching a course on organic gardening, you might write your course to appeal to a student who lives in the suburbs or a rural area with space for a garden and with a spouse and children living at home. Write down three things that you would love to teach others. Show others how to write poetry.

Help 242