article thumbnail

Elliott Masie's MOOC Symposium Recap

OpenSesame

It is no surprise then that the Masie Center , a leading think tank exploring the intersection of learning and technology, decided to host a conference around such possibilities—bringing together 70 participants (including myself) at the recent MOOC Symposium in Saratoga Springs, New York. What does MOOC really stand for? M = Massive.

Masie 68
article thumbnail

Elliott Masie's MOOC Symposium Recap

OpenSesame

It is no surprise then that the Masie Center , a leading think tank exploring the intersection of learning and technology, decided to host a conference around such possibilities—bringing together 70 participants (including myself) at the recent MOOC Symposium in Saratoga Springs, New York. What does MOOC really stand for? M = Massive.

Masie 52
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Eliot Masie's MOOC Symposium Recap

OpenSesame

Masie 45
article thumbnail

Free Podcast Featuring e-Learning Expert Elliott Masie Released

Trivantis

Community Forum. Community Forum. Free Podcast Featuring e-Learning Expert Elliott Masie Released. Lectora® e-Learning software releases a free podcast featuring renowned futurist, analyst and researcher in the e-Learning industry, Elliott Masie. Flash Animations and Interactions. Community Forum.

Masie 40
article thumbnail

L&D’s Diversity Dilemma

CLO Magazine

Elliott Masie was invited to give a keynote address in Taiwan at an Association for Talent Development leadership conference. When Masie arrived, he ran into leadership coach Marshall Goldsmith, who lives just three blocks from Masie in New York — only to find out that Goldsmith was the other keynote speaker at the same event.

article thumbnail

Cultivating capability with Walmart’s Brandon Carson

CLO Magazine

At Walmart, Carson’s core responsibilities include corporate and officer onboarding experiences, careers and opportunities, the company’s education credential platform and community academies around mobility, career opportunity and global leadership development. Brandon is a highly accessible person.

Masie 41
article thumbnail

Inspiring E-Learning Quotes from the Great Masters

Learnnovators

Allen, CEO, Allen Interactions. We want to stop here for a moment to give you a quick recap on what we have been sharing with the community. My true inspiration is my desire to share and learn from the members of the eLearning community. ” – Christopher Pappas (From our interview with him).