article thumbnail

Aligning eLearning Levels of Interactivity with Articulate 360

B Online Learning

Then using Articulate Quizmaker you can add any number of interactive knowledge checks like multiple choice or multiple response answers. Using the Web Object feature of Presenter you can pull it in and use it as well. Got a great Level 1 interaction you want to include in your module? Level 4 – Real Time Interactions. Handy Links.

article thumbnail

How Fonts Take a Starring Role in Your E-Learning Courses

Rapid eLearning

To give you an example of how fonts have unique personalities, check out this quick demo I built in Quizmaker ‘09. The fact that you can look at an image and assign a specific font demonstrates that they do have personality and can contribute to what you communicate. Pay attention to how the fonts are used on a page or web site.

Roles 80
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Answers to Frequently Asked Rapid E-Learning Questions

Rapid eLearning

There are also a few community members who also shared what they use and recorded some demos. If you use Quizmaker ‘09, make sure to take advantage of the Slide View feature. Then I suggest getting inspiration from web design sites. Insert the tutorial as a web object. The key point is that your audio should sound good.

article thumbnail

I'm not yet Captivated by Lectora

Learning Developments

I'm putting together a self-paced web-based training course for how to order textbooks using a PeopleSoft application. I am trying to use some flash I've created in Articulate Quizmaker and Captivate. See Topic: Captivate to Lectora Instructions on the Trivantis Community Forum.

Lectora 40
article thumbnail

Product Review: Articulate Storyline

eLearning 24-7

After clicking to view the tutorial, you go to the Articulate community web site and often it takes you to the top of the page, so you have to scroll down to see the tutorial. To download free templates and characters you have to first register for a free account on the e-learning community. Numerous steps to view in HTML5.

article thumbnail

New Authoring tool rankings #11 to #20

eLearning 24-7

Features include: Community dashboards and developer blogs. Despite what Articulate might say the most used products within Studio are Presenter and Quizmaker. From finding and fixing links, styles to suggestions (such as snippets, keywords, variables, writing structure, keywords, web and PDF optimizer). #12 Not with Publisher.

article thumbnail

Learning Developments: I'm not yet Captivated by Lectora

Learning Developments

Jan 13, 2009 Im not yet Captivated by Lectora Im putting together a self-paced web-based training course for how to order textbooks using a PeopleSoft application. I am trying to use some flash Ive created in Articulate Quizmaker and Captivate. For now, Im focusing on the Captivate integration.

Lectora 40