Remove 2019 Remove Community Remove Images Remove Skills
article thumbnail

8 Highly Underrated Online Training Trends to Consider In 2019

Infopro Learning

Collaborative training communities and data mining are great icebreakers. Here is a list of underrated but effective training trends for 2019. Collaborative Training Communities. But in 2019 and beyond, we’ll see more focus on communities and culture. Soft Skill-Centered Training. Big Data Mining.

article thumbnail

Here’s a Free App to Compress Your Images

Rapid eLearning

Squoosh.app is a free service from Google that compresses large images. What I like is being able to compare the before and after versions of images. Some of the images I tested were compressed down over 90% and to the naked eye the degradation was negligible without zooming. As you can see above, the image size goes from 4.4

Images 61
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Digital Learning trends for 2019

Healthy Work Insights

.” It is very clear that one of the Talent Development challenge that we are now facing in most companies is linked to the ability to develop faster the talents and skills that the are required as part of the workforce and company strategy. Social learning powered by learning communities. Microdegrees rise to the top.

Trends 76
article thumbnail

How to Improve Your E-Learning Course Design Skills

Rapid eLearning

I’m a big fan of the e-learning challenges posted each week in the e-learning community. Which means you don’t get to try new things or develop your skills in new ways. That means your skills may not grow and you’re probably a bit bored doing the same thing over and over again. Build your professional brand.

article thumbnail

Technology Skills for Instructional Designers

Experiencing eLearning

Articulate’s online community and forums are very active and helpful. Basic experience with image, audio, and video editing is beneficial. Of the three, image editing skills are the most important. Photos and Images. Honestly, PowerPoint is a decent tool for simple image editing. Storyline Resources.

article thumbnail

E-Learning Example: Leadership Training Template

Rapid eLearning

In a recent challenge on course starter templates for leadership training , community member, Andrzej Jab?o?ski He used an image from freepik to create the visual elements for his demo. As he says, “I mainly work on redesigning and adjusting images for my projects. ski , shared a really nice example. Check it out below.

article thumbnail

Why Should Associations Invest In Technology?

Kitaboo

A survey by Fairfield County Community Foundation found that 22% of non-profit associations have no budget for information technology. For every new hire, some of the basic technological skills include proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Nonprofit Organizations & Associations / December 27, 2019.