article thumbnail

DevLearn 2014 – It’s a Wrap (and it’s all about community): Featuring Meg Bertapelle

Learning Rebels

This is the perfect round up of our DevLearn series. Last week #chat2LRN hosted a twitter chat based on the DevLearn/ Personal Learning Network experience. It seems as the reoccurring theme for DevLearn was about making connections – new ones and strengthening old ones. Benefits of PLN/Community/Professional Organizations.

DevLearn 214
article thumbnail

Learning Reflections (part one) – The Ups and Downs of DevLearn: Holly MacDonald

Learning Rebels

I’m happy to announce there are a few Rebels who are wanting to do the same for DevLearn. Having returned from my first ever DevLearn, it seemed appropriate to capture some rambling reflections and share them. This also happened in the expo, where community managers already knew you and greeted you like old friends.

DevLearn 213
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Saying Good-bye to The eLearning Guild (but not leaving the Guild family)

Corporate eLearning Strategies and Development

But before I go into more about the new gig I want to use this blog post as opportunity to reflect on my time with The eLearning Guild, and why DevLearn 2012 is going to be AWESOME! The best part of being the Program Director for DevLearn has been meeting all of you. Data centers are not quite as boring as you might think.

article thumbnail

DevLearn, Reflected #dl10

Learning Visions

As always, the eLearning Guild puts on a great show and this year’s DevLearn in San Fran was no exception. His slides should be up soon on the DevLearn site. Tags: dl10. Heading home completely exhausted and in dire need of a foot rub – good signs of all the action there was. ITC Garamond wins!) In teresting stuff.

DevLearn 187
article thumbnail

Community Makes the Difference at DevLearn09

eLearning Development

The networking and relationships made DevLearn even more enriching and rewarding than it already was. This makes the community stronger. The sense of community, and wanting to give back to the community, was palpable. The sense of community, and wanting to give back to the community, was palpable.

article thumbnail

Vegas and The Learning Conference Scene

eLearning 24-7

and soon-to-be DevLearn. The Mirage where DevLearn is being held, for four nights, was pushing 3K. A surreal experience awaits anyone who comes to Vegas for a convention, especially those in the learning and training communities. DevLearn is here. Another hotel. Sandwiched between two conferences. Another hotel.

article thumbnail

DevLearn 2009: Building the Future of Learning by Bill Brandon

LearningGuild

Each year, DevLearn gets better, and this year was no exception. Over 1,300 people attended this premiere event in the e-Learning community of practice, and all went home tired, happy, and with expanded horizons and much larger professional networks. Read all about it here! Management Strategies Tools.