article thumbnail

LearnTrends: Personal Knowledge Management

Experiencing eLearning

These are my live blogged notes from Harold Jarche’s LearnTrends session on Personal Knowledge Management. Big KM = enterprise KM, lots of structure. Posted in Learning Communities, Lifelong Learning, PLE, Workplace Learning. My side comments are in italics. Sense-making with PKM. A PKM Method.

article thumbnail

Social Technology, Community Management & Organizational Development

Learnnovators

Read the post, How Social Technology has Emerged as an Enterprise Management Model , for an in-depth understanding. I am not going to tread into management theory or organizational structures in this post. In an earlier post, I had emphasized the importance of L&D to don the mantle of community management.

Community 140
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Managing Diversity through Community Management

ID Reflections

On the positive front, I have been doing a lot of reading—mostly around organizational behavior, organizational development, culture and diversity, motivation and communication, and how these relate to social business and knowledge management. Where does an enterprise community manager come in?

article thumbnail

Extended Enterprise Learning: What it can do for a Business Ecosystem?

ProProfs

With businesses investing time, money and resources to boost their corporate training initiatives, “extended enterprise learning” as a concept is assuming center stage and gaining prominence. Definition of Extended Enterprise Learning. It is also popularly known as extended enterprise training.

article thumbnail

Collaboration - Knowledge Management - Expert - Hot List

Tony Karrer

- Clive on Learning , May 29, 2009 Capture Examples - eLearning Technology , May 29, 2009 Mistakes made in Academic Blogs - Don't Waste Your Time , June 3, 2009 Time Spent - The Learning Circuits Blog , June 1, 2009 Presentation: Camtasia in eLearning - Don't Waste Your Time , June 4, 2009 Does Deliberative Practice Lead to Quick Proficiency?

article thumbnail

10 Best eLearning Development Companies

ProProfs

Top eLearning companies provide great service to training companies, enterprises, and training managers with their eLearning development solutions. learning management systems. project managers. With over 1,300 projects and a community of more than 140 creative minds, AllenComm is one of the top eLearning companies.

article thumbnail

How Nuxeo University Used Docebo to Develop The Heart of its Knowledge Management Strategy

Docebo

Nuxeo University has become the centerpiece of our knowledge management strategy. Enhance engagement with our learner community. Here at Nuxeo, we’ve successfully implemented our knowledge management vision thanks to the Docebo learning platform’s capabilities. START A TRIAL.

Docebo 34