article thumbnail

Best Higher Education Event Promotion Strategies

Think Orion

Maximize outreach and engagement by leveraging event data that aligns with the objectives and goals of your higher education institutions. Event promotion can help you draw a crowd and spread the word where it matters the most. But wait, are you ticking all the boxes for event promotion ?

article thumbnail

8 Types of Online Communities: Examples & Tips on How to Build Yours

learnWorlds

The rise of online communities has transformed the way we connect, share, and engage with others. Online communities have become pivotal in fostering social interaction , offering support, facilitating professional networking, and enhancing learning opportunities. Online communities are popular.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Professional Organizations for Instructional Designers

Experiencing eLearning

I recommend that everyone interested in instructional design and elearning at least sign up for a free membership level, even if you aren’t able to attend any paid events. I pay for the Online Conferences Subscription, which gives me access to multiple online events every year. I’ve spoken at several of TLDC’s events.

article thumbnail

??Key Takeaways from OpenView’s “Developers, Developers, Developers…and Marketing” Podcast

Appsembler

In a recent podcast with OpenView Venture Partners titled “Developers, Developers, Developers…and Marketing,” Francesca Krihely, Senior Director of Developer Experience at Snyk, spoke about how to build and engage a developer community. This then led to MongoDB organizing and attending a lot of developer-focused events. “It

article thumbnail

Presentations on Scenario-Based Learning and More

Experiencing eLearning

I have also had the pleasure of being interviewed on several podcasts and video casts. Podcasts and interviews on scenario-based learning. Scenario-Based Learning Experiences Podcast Interview. Jacqueline Hutchinson of The Lounge podcast and I had a lovely conversation on scenario-based learning. How I Became an ID.

article thumbnail

The differences between social professional networks and communities of practice

Matrix

The meaning of ‘community’ has changed drastically with the spread of the internet and the rise of all the social networks. No longer confined by geography, people who share the same interests can connect, share and grow as a community online. Organizational value of online communities.

article thumbnail

6 Tips for Transitioning Teachers: A TLDC Event Recap

Scissortail's Learning Nest

Reading Time: 8 minutes Introduction Last week, Scissortail was a proud sponsor of TLDC’s latest event, called The Road to Learning and Development: From Teaching to Instructional Design. I also captured the resources shared throughout the event, which are listed at the end of the post. But if you didn’t register, don’t fret.

Tips 73