article thumbnail

E-Learning 2.0 Research

Experiencing eLearning

These are my liveblogged notes from the eLearning Guild’s webinar on their e-Learning 2.0 1160 people completed the e-learning 2.0 Hard to learn: Probably not. What is e-learning 2.0? Asynchronous e-learning is high. Communities of practice and wikis are highest 2.0.

article thumbnail

The Emerging Role of the Community Manager #astdl20

Learning Visions

This are my live blogged notes from a session at ASTD Learning 2.0. The Emerging Role of the Community Manager with Jim Storer (@jimstorer) of The Community Roundtable Community = shared purpose, common needs Even if you think you’re doing something in private, it is discoverable and you could be outed.

Community 200
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

My History of Live Blogged Notes

Experiencing eLearning

Storytelling and Scenario-Based Learning. Tips for Storytelling in Learning. Digital Storytelling in a Web 2.0 Engaging Students with Scenario Based Learning in Online Environments. Synchronous Learning. Designing e-Learning for Maximum Motivation. The New Learning Architect. E-Learning 2.0

Wiki 170
article thumbnail

Next generation learning

Learning with e's

In my previous blog post, the architecture of learning , I outlined some of the key characteristics of learning in a digital age, and started to identify some of the main differences between Learning 1.0 before social media) and Learning 2.0. Learning 2.0 The full power of the Learning 2.0

Scanning 111
article thumbnail

New offerings provide a gateway to Learning 2.0

Clive on Learning

Although the use of Web 2.0 technologies for learning is on the up (see Learning 2.0 - an update from the eLearning Guild ), it's also true to say that most employers don't know which way to start (see How are employers responding to Gen Y and Web 2.0? ). from what is very much a Web 1.0

article thumbnail

The architecture of learning

Learning with e's

One of the characteristics of Web 2.0, As far as Tim O'Reilly is concerned, Web 2.0 This facet was explained very clearly in Michael Wesch's excellent video Web 2.0. The Machine is Us/ing Us , which shows how web tools work better the more people use them. Essentially, where Web 1.0

Wiki 97
article thumbnail

Top 100 eLearning Items

Tony Karrer

Using eLearning Learning , I thought it would be interesting to go look what it thinks are some of the top items of all time. Learning 2.0 - The Things How we read online. - Tools Collaborative Learning Using Web 2.0 Tools - A Summary PR 2.0: Tools Collaborative Learning Using Web 2.0