article thumbnail

Learning Systems RFP and Tier4 NexGen

eLearning 24-7

I note this, because this post covers my new Learning Systems RFP Template , which includes the latest NexGen Tier 4 feature sets. Why one RFP instead of specific ones for LXP and LMS? This is far better than them receiving a 20 page RFP or 100 page RFP. Online proctoring is new to the corporate learning system market. .

RFP 58
article thumbnail

An All-In-One Resource for All Things xAPI

eLearningMind

Back in 2008, realizing the interoperability limitations of existing learning system standards, such as SCORM (the Shareable Content Object Reference Model), Learning Education Training Systems Interoperability (LETSI) reached out to the L&D community for suggestions on how to fix those shortcomings. The result was SCORM 2.0.

xapi 52
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Latest – Learning System RFI Template

eLearning 24-7

Let’s face it – RFI/RFP documents sent over to learning system vendors are massive tomes that confuse, challenge and even baffle some vendors. Then you have RFP/RFIs that lack substance. The fact of the matter is nobody loves creating RFP/RFIs. They can be 25 pages. 50 pages, even 100 pages or more.

article thumbnail

If Only I Could Live Tweet Faster: My ASAE 2013 Session Standouts

Association eLearning

I loved that the session incorporated a lot of marketing ideas, because at the end of the day, engaging current and potential members is rooted in marketing. France was the “B” test market and charged €0.20. Once Amazon instituted their free shipping policy in every market, France also saw a dramatic increase in sales.)

article thumbnail

Change Management Strategies for Higher Ed Websites

Think Orion

Engaging students, faculty, and staff allows for insights into user experience , identifying areas for improvement, and ensuring the website meets the diverse needs of the academic community. The website plan will serve as an anchor you can refer to for later marketing campaigns and business purposes. Here’s how it goes.

Website 52
article thumbnail

How to Choose an LMS That’s Right for Your Association

Abila

According to Community Brands 2018 Member Education and Career Development Report , 85 percent of members want organizations to provide continuing education opportunities. Develop and issue a request for proposal (RFP). Review and score responses to the RFP. In short, the process outlined by Tagoras is as follows: .

article thumbnail

Harness the Power of a Flexible LMS for Seamless Online Training

learnWorlds

Unlock the power of your organization’s learning potential with our cutting-edge LMS RFP Template. With its meticulously crafted sections and insightful questions, our template transforms the tedious RFP journey into an exhilarating quest for innovation and excellence.