article thumbnail

Social Technology, Community Management & Organizational Development

Learnnovators

The entire landscape of communication is changing with social technology, instantaneous chats, and forms like videos and podcasts entering the scene. In an earlier post, I had emphasized the importance of L&D to don the mantle of community management. I have discussed this in earlier posts here and here.

Community 140
article thumbnail

My History of Live Blogged Notes

Experiencing eLearning

The New Learning Architect. E-Learning 2.0 Reinventing Organizational Learning. Extending Learning to the Edges of Organizations. Convergence in Learning. Social Networking, the “Third Place,” and the Evolution of Communication. Podcasting with Section 508. Learning Communities.

Wiki 170
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Moments That Defined 2023 for Upside Learning

Upside Learning

Campaigns that the L&D Community Loved and Appreciated Deeper Learning Campaign The year kicked off with our enriching campaign on Deeper Learning. It was complemented by a compelling eBook titled Designing for Deeper Learning: Understand what it takes to Design and Develop Deeper Learning.

article thumbnail

Free learning & development webinars for December 2021

Limestone Learning

PT: Community Member Showcase Join TLDCast’s crowdcast as they feature Bobbi Vernon, Instructional Designer at CFA Institute. PT: How to (Mostly) Succeed with Your Corporate Podcast Pitch (Free for I4PL members) Get on the podcast bandwagon before you’re left in the dust. PT: Is Your Learning Driving Performance?

Free 124
article thumbnail

Free learning & development webinars for August 2022

Limestone Learning

PT: Connecting Learning to Doing Organizational learning is an ongoing exercise in Change Management. PT: Podcasts in Your Learning Solutions Podcasting provides a simple, low-investment option to meet the need for informal or casual learning. Use virtual tools to get work done.

article thumbnail

The Best eLearning Websites to Bookmark

LearnUpon

From webinars and eBooks to design tips and podcasts, there’s an immense amount of eLearning websites and resources available online. Whether you need to learn new eLearning skills, or want to give existing course content a boost, these resources will cover everything you need. Articulate E-Learning Heroes Community.

Website 84
article thumbnail

Top industry conferences for training professionals

Arlo Training & Events Software

This year’s world-class keynote speakers include organizational psychologist and best-selling author Adam Grant, TEDx speaker and NY Times Podcast host Priya Parker, and Tony & Grammy Award-Winning Artist Leslie Odom Jr. Join your community in the conversation that is shaping the future of organizational learning and performance.