article thumbnail

Podcast Interviews on Scenarios, ID Careers, and More

Experiencing eLearning

I’ve had the opportunity to be interviewed on some wonderful podcasts over the last few years. To make these easier to find, here’s a collection of my podcast interviews. Tools for Drafting and Building Branching Scenarios Podcast. I had a great conversation with Betty Dannewitz on her If You Ask Betty podcast.

Podcasts 415
article thumbnail

Presentations on Scenario-Based Learning and More

Experiencing eLearning

I have given a number of presentations on scenario-based learning over the past five years, plus a few presentations on other topics. I have also had the pleasure of being interviewed on several podcasts and video casts. Presentations on scenario-based learning. Podcasts and interviews on scenario-based learning.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Creative Solutions with Twine Presentation

Experiencing eLearning

Last week, I gave a presentation on Creative Solutions with Twine: Design, Streamline, and Refine Branching Scenarios. Most of this presentation was a demo in Twine to show different options, although I started with a few slides. Presentation topics. Watch the presentation. More reading on Twine.

Solution 470
article thumbnail

Go Beyond Boring: Creating Scenario-based Learning That Engages Participants (Podcast)

Experiencing eLearning

In this presentation, I discussed why scenario-based learning engages participants. Since the TLDC community has several D&D players, this version of the presentation has some references and examples related to D&D. Here are a few excerpts from my presentation. Intro: Meet Christopher, a new DM. Meet Christopher.

Podcasts 298
article thumbnail

How To Make Money By Sharing Expertise For Free

Experiencing eLearning

Blogging, presenting, and other forms of sharing expertise I spend a lot of time writing and speaking about scenario-based learning, instructional design, and other topics. I also did a few podcast interviews, and I’m active on LinkedIn and several online communities. Image generated with Playground.ai.

Expertise 365
article thumbnail

Online MBA Learning Resources – Books, Blogs, Articles, Forums, Podcasts, and YouTube Channels

Learning Routes

Podcast: Your Thriving Guild of Support Remember, knowledge is power, but community is your shield. Join these thriving guilds of MBA adventurers on various podcasts, sharing discoveries, swapping resources, and cheering each other on. Planet Money Make economics fun and engaging with this award-winning podcast.

Forum 93
article thumbnail

9 Great Podcasts To Inspire Your Online Business in 2022

learnWorlds

Podcasting is becoming increasingly popular in education but also as a social media marketing communication channel. In a previous blog post, we have extensively discussed how you can start your own podcast and how you can leverage the power this medium has to reach a wide and varied audience. Planet Money Podcast by NPR.