article thumbnail

Developer Marketer Job Description Template: Skills, Knowledge, and Expertise

Appsembler

Developer marketing increases the number of developers who are aware of your product and helps your developer community (who have buying influence over your product) to become more educated about your product’s benefits, use cases, and real-life applications. Enjoy learning about new tech, sharing stories, and building developer communities.

article thumbnail

Self-Paced Training Courses: Developer Marketing’s Secret Weapon

Appsembler

Eventually, we got our hands on a sandbox version of the software with dummy data and we were able to play around with it. Read on to find out how self-paced training helps companies to better engage their developer communities. Engaging Developer Communities. Create Self-Paced Courses to Avoid User Churn.

Develop 98
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Write API Documentation: Examples and Best Practices

Appsembler

Consider adding interactive elements, such as: Open-ended and multiple-choice questions Quizzes, polls, and surveys Videos FAQs Community discussion forums. Link to More Resources and Your Community or Forums. This process will also help you catch any errors or inconsistencies in previous versions.

article thumbnail

Online communities in e-learning, or personalized learning in a collective environment

Matrix

With internet and mobile devices in almost every household and office, communicating is easier and no longer geographically or time-zone determined. Online learning communities – the modern twist. It all sounds just fairly simple but when trying to build an online community to support e-learning the situation gets a little bit tricky.

article thumbnail

The Best 17 Community Platforms for 2024

learnWorlds

Online community platforms have become integral in fostering engagement, collaboration, and knowledge sharing among like-minded individuals. Whether you are running an online course, a membership site, or a business looking to connect with your audience, choosing the right community platform is paramount. So, let’s dive in!

Community 105
article thumbnail

Need YouTube Video Ideas? Where You Need to Look for Inspiration

TechSmith Camtasia

I then look at the search results and decide if it’s a saturated area or there’s room for me to create my unique version. Communities and groups. I discovered that by participating in various communities, my scope of interest and knowledge grows exponentially. Polls or surveys. Communities.

YouTube 75
article thumbnail

How to Write (Perfect) Developer Documentation (With Examples)

Appsembler

To that end, consider making your documentation more engaging by adding interactive content such as: Open-ended and multiple choice questions Quizzes, polls, and surveys Videos FAQs Community discussion forums. Include Code Snippets. Developers are practical. They don’t want to hear about your code; they want to see it in practice.