Remove ASTD Remove Community Remove Download Remove eLearning Tools
article thumbnail

5 Time-saving Tips from the E-learning Community

Rapid eLearning

A few days ago I came across this thread in the user community. Dave’s question (and the feedback he got) really speak to the value of the user community and why you need to be part of it if you aren’t already. So tapping into that expertise can save you a lot of time trying to figure out how to do something with the tools you have.

article thumbnail

Learning Designers have 3 Choices Regarding Mobile Learning [#mLearning]

mLearning Revolution

I bet there was some waiting for the page to download; then a lot of pinching and zooming in and out in order to read the text; and lots of scrolling up and down and left and right in order to see areas you couldn’t see initially. Why Not Share it with your community! That’s only half the battle. Like this post?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Articulate vs. Lectora | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

The fun part of my job is having a plethora of tools in my ‘elearning development’ toolbox: Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate, Visio, Lectora, and now Articulate. Over the past couple years using Lectora Enterprise Edition I developed templates that would ease the elearning development process for instructional designers.

Lectora 49
article thumbnail

5 Free PowerPoint E-Learning Templates

Rapid eLearning

If you build rapid elearning courses, they can save time. And if you’re challenged for ideas or graphic design skills they also help bring a consistent and clean look to your rapid elearning courses so that you avoid the Frankencourse. With that said, the use of templates in elearning is a reality. Got a favorite elearning tool?

article thumbnail

A Year’s Worth of Free E-Learning Assets

Rapid eLearning

To ease your burden, I put together a list of all of the posts from 2011 where I shared free elearning assets. Miscellaneous Free Tools. A Free Tool & Free Graphics to Simplify Your E-Learning Course Design. 5 Time-saving Tips from the E-learning Community. January 25-27: Las Vegas ( ASTD TechKnowledge 2012 ).

Free 82
article thumbnail

Effective Web Conferences – 41 Resources

Tony Karrer

I primarily used the eLearning Learning and Communities and Networks sites and used Conference , Online Facilitation of Conferences , Online Interaction in Conferences , Moderating Online Interaction , and others. In most cases, and in my case, the community manager also performs the moderation functions.

article thumbnail

5 Free Online Image Editors for Rapid E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

A challenge with free software is that sometimes your organization isn’t comfortable with you downloading and installing applications that aren’t approved. Aviary has a few image editing tools and offers a pretty complete solution for most of what you need to do. Aviary Feather is a basic image editing tool. User community.