Remove Big Question Remove Community Remove Platform Remove Tagging
article thumbnail

Addressing On-Demand Learning and Performance Needs #LCBQ | Social.

Dashe & Thomson

The questions prompt quite a lively and interesting discussion among online community members. The Learning Circuits Big Question for May is: How do we need to change in what we do in order to address learning/performance needs that are on-demand? In a recent post What Makes a Successful Community Manager?

article thumbnail

The Big Question: What will workplace learning technology look like in 2015?

Clive on Learning

The May Big Question in the Learning Circuits Blog is What will workplace learning technology look like in 2015 ? Another five years and practically the whole l&d community will have been forced to engage with technology. In terms of technology platforms, it is important to be realistic. Tags: BigQuestion.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Articulate vs. Lectora | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

In my humble opinion Articulate is clearly a smoother experience as it is based on the flash platform whereas Lectora publishes as html and JavaScript. Reply Kevin permalink Hi Barbara, If I understand your question, Articulate supports the development of 508 compliant eLearning. You can find it here.

Lectora 49
article thumbnail

Future of Learning Technology – 2015

Upside Learning

The Learning Circuits Big Question this month asks – “ What will the workplace learning technology look like in 2015 ”. The question is inspired from a post by Derek Morrsion – Technology to Enhance Learning in 2015 , quite an interesting post, a must read. Isn’t that what the Internet really is all about?

article thumbnail

2009 Top Posts and Topics: Kapp Notes

Kapp Notes

The ASTD Big question this month is an annual question: What did you learn about learning in 2009? So one of the tasks I will do to answer this question is to see what posts were the Best of 2009 from several different sources. Tags: ASTD Big Question. Random Web 2.0 Statistics.

ASTD 100
article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Map of Online Communities (xkcd Rox!)

Mark Oehlert

» May 02, 2007 Map of Online Communities (xkcd Rox!) Map of Online Communities from xkcd - which is a comic you should be reading - I am so busy right now on something but I saw this and just had to post! Apple/iPhone/iPod Application Becomes the Platform Arrghh!!! I had a good chortle to myself. books futures Web 2.0

article thumbnail

Game Based Learning 2010 – Recap: Day 1

Upside Learning

They have done some truly brilliant work on Little Big Planet for Sony. LBP on PS3 is a unique platform adventure game with a huge social community, which enables players to play, create, and share with others. Here is an intro video. I’ll recap day two soon – probably when back in India next week.

Games 178