article thumbnail

Podcast Interviews on Scenarios, ID Careers, and More

Experiencing eLearning

I’ve had the opportunity to be interviewed on some wonderful podcasts over the last few years. To make these easier to find, here’s a collection of my podcast interviews. Tools for Drafting and Building Branching Scenarios Podcast. I had a great conversation with Betty Dannewitz on her If You Ask Betty podcast.

Podcasts 411
article thumbnail

The Podcast Renaissance Educators Revolutionizing Audio Learning

HexaLearn

The Magic Of Listening: Learning With Podcasts Let’s start with something simple yet profound: listening. Podcasts take that innate ability and transform learning from a passive activity into an engaging adventure. Podcasts take that innate ability and transform learning from a passive activity into an engaging adventure.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Online MBA Learning Resources – Books, Blogs, Articles, Forums, Podcasts, and YouTube Channels

Learning Routes

Put on your virtual armour, and let’s go on this journey together—one incredible video at a time! Podcast: Your Thriving Guild of Support Remember, knowledge is power, but community is your shield. These podcasts will help you explore more towards some of the top secrets of the Online MBA paths.

Forum 93
article thumbnail

8 Types of Online Communities: Examples & Tips on How to Build Yours

learnWorlds

The rise of online communities has transformed the way we connect, share, and engage with others. Online communities have become pivotal in fostering social interaction , offering support, facilitating professional networking, and enhancing learning opportunities. Online communities are popular.

article thumbnail

Presentations on Scenario-Based Learning and More

Experiencing eLearning

I have also had the pleasure of being interviewed on several podcasts and video casts. Podcasts and interviews on scenario-based learning. Scenario-Based Learning Experiences Podcast Interview. Jacqueline Hutchinson of The Lounge podcast and I had a lovely conversation on scenario-based learning.

article thumbnail

How to Build an Online Community in 2024

learnWorlds

Online communities have become essential for course creators, e-commerce store owners, and businesses, seeking to establish meaningful connections with their audience and drive success. In this article, we explore the essential steps for building and nurturing an online community providing an easy 7-step process.

article thumbnail

The best elearning podcasts to listen to right now

Elucidat

Want to know the best elearning podcasts to listen to? Here’s a breakdown of the top elearning podcasts to start listening to right now… Top 10 elearning podcasts. The Learning at Large Podcast. Listen to the Learning at Large podcast now. Rod’s Pulse Podcasts. The eLearning Coach.