article thumbnail

Top 10 Learning Management System Platforms for Education

Hurix Digital

Do you want to give your students a centralized platform where they can access all of their learning resources, track their progress, and collaborate with other students? One of Moodle’s most significant features is its vast developer community, which is always working to improve the platform.

LMS 59
article thumbnail

Friday Finds: The Best of Learning, Design & Technology | November 20, 2020

Mike Taylor

Here are three podcast episodes from this week that are worth a listen: Learning Uncut Podcast – Resource-Led Learning Strategy with Sebastian Tindall From Scratch Podcast – Cutting through the Leadership Development BS. Tools & Resources.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Tips (and Inspiration!) to Simplify Your Life

OpenSesame

So, to get a more personal and realistic touch, we decided to ask around to find out what real people do in our community. I never let my iphone out of my site and thus am never without my calendar. This app combines my built in phone calendar with my Google calendar. Green is social, blue is work.

article thumbnail

Remote Collaboration

Tony Karrer

It resulted in a great learning experience and a quite good resource. Asynchronous Content Sharing / Editing In terms of using these products with remote work teams, Google Spreadsheets seems to have hit the most important items for me. I also heavily use Wikis, especially when the desired result is a set of web pages.

article thumbnail

eLearning Conferences

Tony Karrer

crw Another source of major eLearning conferences is: Tom King's eLearning Google Calendar. cfm January 28, 2009 eMarketing Techniques Conference, Austin Community College, Austin, Texas, USA. Thanks for your cooperation. link] conferences_events/presidents/ 2009.asp. link] development/courses/ registrar101.cfm

article thumbnail

How to Build a Beautifully Designed Training Based Membership Website with WordPress with Melissa Love from the Marketing Fix

LifterLMS

I’ve met them, I went to meet them the last time they had a team meeting in Europe and they’re just a really great community. And, I’ve always kept in touch with them as a community. The Divi community is really amazing. I noticed … So, everything has come about just from demand from my community.

Website 97
article thumbnail

10 Best WordPress CRM Tools to Supercharge Your Online Business

The Be-all and End-all Guide to Creating a Supreme LearnDash LMS

Furthermore, consider user-friendliness, the availability of customer support, and training resources to facilitate the onboarding process for your team. Customer support: Salesforce CRM offers a variety of customer support features, including a knowledge base, community forums, and live chat support. 10 Best WordPress CRM Plugins 1.

Zoho 52