article thumbnail

Podcast Interviews on Scenarios, ID Careers, and More

Experiencing eLearning

I’ve had the opportunity to be interviewed on some wonderful podcasts over the last few years. To make these easier to find, here’s a collection of my podcast interviews. Tools for Drafting and Building Branching Scenarios Podcast. I had a great conversation with Betty Dannewitz on her If You Ask Betty podcast.

Podcasts 405
article thumbnail

Podcast 69: How Training Improves Access to Nature

Talented Learning

Providing better access to nature isn't easy. How do online training and community help? Providing better access to nature isn't easy. How do online training and community help? But one organization is bridging this gap. Find out on this episode of The Talented Learning Show! But one organization is bridging this gap.

Podcasts 125
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

6 Ways to Repurpose Your Course Content

Fly Plugins

So if you have, say, an entirely comprehensive course on how to start a podcast from scratch, maybe you break out three or four videos on how to select equipment. So we began reaching out to large sites such as as WP Beginner, WP Mayor, and Pagely and offering to provide free blog posts.

Content 163
article thumbnail

Online MBA Learning Resources – Books, Blogs, Articles, Forums, Podcasts, and YouTube Channels

Learning Routes

Podcast: Your Thriving Guild of Support Remember, knowledge is power, but community is your shield. Join these thriving guilds of MBA adventurers on various podcasts, sharing discoveries, swapping resources, and cheering each other on. Planet Money Make economics fun and engaging with this award-winning podcast.

Forum 93
article thumbnail

8 Types of Online Communities: Examples & Tips on How to Build Yours

learnWorlds

The rise of online communities has transformed the way we connect, share, and engage with others. Online communities have become pivotal in fostering social interaction , offering support, facilitating professional networking, and enhancing learning opportunities. Online communities are popular.

article thumbnail

Presentations on Scenario-Based Learning and More

Experiencing eLearning

I have also had the pleasure of being interviewed on several podcasts and video casts. You’ll review criteria for deciding when branching scenarios provide enough benefit to justify the effort required to create them. Podcasts and interviews on scenario-based learning. Scenario-Based Learning Experiences Podcast Interview.

article thumbnail

How to Build an Online Community in 2024

learnWorlds

Online communities have become essential for course creators, e-commerce store owners, and businesses, seeking to establish meaningful connections with their audience and drive success. In this article, we explore the essential steps for building and nurturing an online community providing an easy 7-step process.