Remove Articles Remove Community Remove eLearning Consultant Remove Resources
article thumbnail

Effective Community Management: Best Practices for Success

learnWorlds

Well, this is where community management swoops in as the game-changer. Companies that build strong learning communities , as found by Salesforce in 2021, are 3.5 The latest study from IBM showed that online learning communities can boost employee productivity by a whopping 20%. But it’s not just students.

article thumbnail

ansrsource Recognized on Training Industry’s 2023 Custom Content Development Watch List

ansrsource - Accelerating Better Ways to Learn!

Training Industry, the leading research and information resource for corporate learning leaders, prepares the Training Industry Top 20 report on critical sectors of the corporate training marketplace to better inform professionals about the best and most innovative providers of training services and technologies. “By We make connections.”

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Game Design, ChatGPT Prompts: ID Links 6/6/23

Experiencing eLearning

As I read online, I bookmark resources I find interesting and useful. This post includes links on game design, branching scenario tools and templates, ChatGPT prompts for ID, AI tools, learning science, engagement, and the “magic email” for freelancers and consultants. I share these links periodically here on my blog.

Games 320
article thumbnail

10 Tips to Earn Money as an eLearning Professional

Trivantis

As is the case with any worthwhile and rewarding career path, it takes time and dedication to be a successful eLearning professional. However, there are a number of ways that you can boost your earning potential and increase your profits even if you are new in the eLearning field. Capitalize on emerging eLearning technologies. .

article thumbnail

Friday Finds: The Best of Learning, Design & Technology | July 10, 2020

Mike Taylor

Listen, consult & lead.” —Jen In this great post from Devlin Peck, introduces 5 NoCode tools to design and develop eLearning. By learning the five no-code tools in this article, you’ll expand your repertoire of possible learning solutions and vastly speed up some of your workflows. Tools & Resources. Jen Hartman.

article thumbnail

Web resources to help you transition from classroom to online learning

Limestone Learning

Luckily, there are a lot of resources out there (more every day) to help ease the transition. Join Kassy LaBorie, Principal Consultant at Kassy LaBorie Consulting LLC, to learn how to confidently step up to this call to adventure, armed with the tools, techniques and ideas you need to defeat your worries and fears.

article thumbnail

10 Training Resources You Can’t Miss in Our Virtual Training Leader’s Summer Kit

Cloudshare

Luckily, you’re in the learning and training industry, meaning you have tons of resources , communities, podcasts and technology solutions to help you better meet learner expectations. Since it can be challenging to know where to start, we’ve compiled the top 10 training resources you should reference this summer.