article thumbnail

Bit by the Instructional Design Bug: A Conversation with Connie Malamed

TalentLMS

Connie’s community, Mastering Instructional Design , is a testament to this, composed of individuals transitioning from various professions and even seasoned instructional designers. People who are good at seeing the big picture might work at a high level with learning leaders, coming up with enterprise-wide programs.

article thumbnail

Enterprise Study – Corporate Social Responsibility Day

Enterprise Study

On Monday 26 th March, the team at Enterprise Study participated in a volunteering day down at Stroud Court Community Trust, who provide lifelong, residential support for up to 39 autistic adults. Below is a picture of the seedlings the residents planted, ready for the flower beds that we tidied up. Where did we volunteer?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Why You Need to Focus on the Bigger Business Picture Before Learning Impact

Acorn Labs

I think from there, then, it was for me a natural, you know, evolutionary step to say, okay, what what is the bigger picture behind that? How—who do I know are my key stakeholders and who are my supporters, faculty supporters or communities of practice that may be helping me with my, with my function? And with my plans?

Picture 52
article thumbnail

Why You Need to Focus on the Bigger Business Picture Before Learning Impact

Acorn Labs

I think from there, then, it was for me a natural, you know, evolutionary step to say, okay, what what is the bigger picture behind that? How—who do I know are my key stakeholders and who are my supporters, faculty supporters or communities of practice that may be helping me with my, with my function? And with my plans?

Picture 52
article thumbnail

Apple missing the small picture

Clark Quinn

Quite simply, a cross-platform interactivity solution really doesn’t undermine the Apple experience (look at the Mac environment), as it’s likely to be a small market.

Apple 160
article thumbnail

The Best External Training LMS

Paradiso

Associate member training: The Association Learning Management System (ALMS) is a platform for engaging members, adding value to them, and building a fantastic learning and knowledge-sharing community. The benefit of employing an external training LMS is a flexible process to get your extended enterprise understand your business goals.”.

article thumbnail

EcoVadis Academy: accessible, impactful sustainability education

Docebo

It’s no surprise that lack of knowledge and skills is often cited as the main barrier keeping small-medium enterprises (SMEs) from improving their sustainability performance. says Mark Sugden, VP of Community of Practice. While understanding performance is difficult, improving it is even harder.

Education 240