article thumbnail

Presentations on Scenario-Based Learning and More

Experiencing eLearning

I have given a number of presentations on scenario-based learning over the past five years, plus a few presentations on other topics. I’m linking to blog posts about the presentations rather than directly to the recordings because I often include links to resources or further information in my posts.

article thumbnail

Virtual Events are Creating a Paradigm Change in eLearning

Web Courseworks

Educational offerings were already a part of face-to-face events; but this new phenomenon has impacted investment and thus the quality of learning activities online. Now associations are considering how to design hybrid events that take place both onsite and online. The quality of learning events is improving.

Change 245
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Effective Community Management: Best Practices for Success

learnWorlds

Well, this is where community management swoops in as the game-changer. Companies that build strong learning communities , as found by Salesforce in 2021, are 3.5 The latest study from IBM showed that online learning communities can boost employee productivity by a whopping 20%. But it’s not just students.

article thumbnail

Optimizing Your Virtual Events: Essential Best Practices

Think Orion

In today’s digital landscape, hosting virtual events has become essential for businesses and organizations. But how can you make your virtual event stand out? To help you succeed, here are some key best practices of virtual events backed by statistics: Virtual events are cost-effective. What is a Virtual Event?

Hosting 98
article thumbnail

Professional Organizations for Instructional Designers

Experiencing eLearning

I recommend that everyone interested in instructional design and elearning at least sign up for a free membership level, even if you aren’t able to attend any paid events. I have presented at the Learning Solutions Conference several times (check out my recap of LSCon 2023 ). I’ve spoken at several of TLDC’s events.

article thumbnail

Building online communities of learning

Learning with e's

I presented a webinar for EDEN's series on education in the time of a pandemic' earlier today, and was pleased to see almost 300 participants from across the globe. Some excellent, searching questions ensued at the end of my presentation which you can see me attempt to answer in the video link below. Unported License.

article thumbnail

Event Recap: Articulate E-Learning Heroes Community Event

E-learning Uncovered

This past week, I had the exciting opportunity to attend and present at very first Articulate E-Learning Heroes Community Event in the beautiful city of Toronto. Needless to say, the Articulate users in Canada were thrilled when the event was finally announced. Upcoming Events & Webinars. 2 Format Painter. #3